RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Lou Vincent

He's been to court that many times refuting claims he's the real slim shady! He must of sworn in court so he should get jail if these claims are proven,just how deep do sports betting set ups go? Humans are a greedy mob by nature so this must be tip of the iceberg,every time something unusual happens in games suspicions will rise,only way to curb this is to stop sports betting! I had andres Hansen to beat seve benson to get nice multi and he double bogies last hole to lose by 1, Straight away I suspected the worst,surely not!

Chris Cairns sounds like he's the next Lance Armstrong.

This is a fair call by Traka. The manner in which Mr X Cairns has come out fighting aqainst anyone who has cast doubt upon him or is investigating claims against him, is very similar to the Lance Armstrong modus operandi.

For mine I keep going back to the Tour of the Windies in the mid 90's when the Manager, Glen Turner, attempted to stamp his mark and instill a bit of discipline and hard work. The two who most notably rebelled against this were Adam Parore and Chris Cairns. Even at the risk of undermining the entire team/Tour. Self serving and self-centred actions, with little thought for the wider group.

Black Caps have a big win in a series away form home, against a half decent team. On the same day Lou Vincent decides to purge his soul to the media and grabs the headline.

Ahhh Lou, one bad decision after another. Can't you get anything right?

Yep shocker. Egomaniac til the end. Would've been watching the game only thinking of himself and then to release his totally contrived statement with nothing which suggested anything more than poor me. Be quite pleasing to never hear his name again

... just caught a bit of the 3rd Degree programme .... he goeson about a dear friend he looked up to who seemingly got him into the match fixing  ... I know who that sounds like to me ..

I did snigger a little when I heard him talking about how vulnerable he was (to being lured into match fixing ...) - said he was "too hinest and too open"  

Whaaaaat????  Too honest?  REEEALLLY??

Other thing that occurred to me - with all this purging, soul-searching, mea culpas and seeking to atone - will be give up the ill-gotten gains to finally banish every trace of the devil within??  (hardly appropriate to give it back to those from whence it came - but there are plenty of charities who could do with it  ....)

Mmmm.  I don't think so, somehow ...