RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Horse Stopper

A question: What do Elton John and the Krisflyer Stakes........

What hapenned to the great hope of the South Island!!!

I thought Pitman was taking Cope Align over there for the race. Obviously some crappy listed sprint race at Wingatui does NOT get you into a premiere International race.

Rocket Man and Joy And Fun the clear top 2 for mine.

Eagle Falls the best of the Aussies. Although I'd say Gold Trail will look to lead. It will be interesting to see the draws.

Hopefully Presvis can get some luck in the cup this year!!!!

What hapenned to the great hope of the South Island!!!

I thought Pitman was taking Cope Align over there for the race. Obviously some crappy listed sprint race at Wingatui does NOT get you into a premiere International race.

Rocket Man and Joy And Fun the clear top 2 for mine.

Eagle Falls the best of the Aussies. Although I'd say Gold Trail will look to lead. It will be interesting to see the draws.

Hopefully Presvis can get some luck in the cup this year!!!![/QUOTe

Is that same Gold Trail that could not head Coup Align off in the Telegragh,and was looking for a vet at the junction because of him, of is this a diffenent Gold Trial?

connections of COUP Align pulled pin well out, in fact did not even nominate, due to length of time in quarintine after racing, 6-8 weeks, I believe this is the same reason why mufhasa did not go up there and possibly why no NZ rep.

Elton John has a song in the same name of the winner Rocket Man.

Currently paying $1.85 Fixed Odds.

Silly old me!!! I could have sworn I saw Elton sitting under a blanket at Moonee Valley one day singing one of his biggest hits, "Don't let your son go down on me", to your father.

Silly old me!!! I could have sworn I saw Elton sitting under a blanket at Moonee Valley one day singing one of his biggest hits, "Don't let your son go down on me", to your father.

I can see you've resorted to using Midget's pseudonym yet again.

No surprise there.

Any updates on the stalking front??

I've heard the paparazzi has reported a short man wearing converse Chuck Taylor shoes looking very pensive flanked by large Pacific Island men dressed in black trenchcoats around Viaduct precinct.

Perhaps I could send a blanket over for you with your favourite performer George Michael emblazoned on it to hide you from your stalking predators?? ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't TPS say he wouldn't post while Theysay was here doing the same?

Where's Theysay/Les?

That Theysay is at the bottom of the Viaduct basin in a pair of concrete boots??

God only know where he is but you obviously care or else you wouldn't have asked the question.

Top effort from Rocket Man. Just a better ride from Mark Du Plessis helped Green Birdie get the win.

Casper Fownes sounded very confident just before the race about Green Birdie.

Happy Zero running on late, as usual....

The Cup was a top race aswell. Once again not a lot of luck for Presvis.

But the South African, Lizards Desire was able to get some revenge on Gloria De Campeao. After been just beaten by the same horse in the Dubai Duty Free.

All in all it was a top class night of racing!