RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sunlineboy

$50 selection thread

Can we pick for Origin on Wednesday night?

All good if it's too late for this week, but what about for next week?

Sorry mate. I'll stick with the rules due to people not knowing what they are... Some people only log in once a week etc.

All good mate.

I'm keen as on Queensland that's all! :D

A supporter like me? Good to see... I wouldnt be too sure this time around. Some injuries in Queensland could see them unprepared.. but you cant go past the last few years. Game one is tough to pick.

A supporter like me? Good to see... I wouldnt be too sure this time around. Some injuries in Queensland could see them unprepared.. but you cant go past the last few years. Game one is tough to pick.

Yea mate Queenslander all the way.

Don't like the NSW team ae. Hayne should be fullback. Gidley should be on the bench, not Idris.

Lyon should be in the centres, and they should of picked a genuine stand-off. Trent Barrett, Finch or even Soward.

Greg Bird should have made the team, and two players who are made for origin Gallen and Hindmarsh would make my team anyday. Not Ben Creagh, and Leroyd-Lars hasn't been up to much this year.

Queensland look classy as always though. Class backline, and a forward pack stacked with workaholics, which is exactly what origin is about. There team has stability.

Queensland -2.5 @ $1.92 is where I wanted to be :D

slb, I'm a relative newbie here ... how long does it usually take for one of these two-lives (which looks just as 'wrong' as two-lifes, lol) competitions to be decided?

I cant actually remember.. But not as long as you'd think.