RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ruby

Indikator

Seriously what does a horse have to do to get it's own thread on here!

Congrats to all involved and good luck for the jumping :)  :)

:wub: indikator

black who ?

congartulations to all involved what a great thrill these must be to own such a horse.

outstanding.

Yes, well done to Indikator and team. Terrific win in ground that I thought would be too sticky for him.

Wet and loose I rated him a huge chance.

When I saw him have his first up run at Te Aroha last month the 10yo paraded in magnificent condition and in fact was the birdcage standout as far as looks went. He was under pressure as far out as the 600m yesterday but he fought on like a tiger showing outstanding courage to beat Pump Up The Volume by a nose and go into the record books.

Indikator was the Te Aroha "Horse Of the Year" last season and every possible chance of repeating that honour again this year.

We have a new set of hurdles for our jumping meeting in June and Indikator with Craig Thornton up will trial them shortly.

Incidentally, we had seven races scheduled for this Wednesday but with such large numbers nominating there are now eleven races carded.

Again, well done Indikator and team.

Awesome Horse! Awesome Team! Awesome Ride! Indikator :wub: was gone at the 600m! How Reese Jones got him up under 59kg at 10 years old on a sticky track he doesn't like is beyond me! A very strong ride... threw everything but kitchen sink at him. Whatta horse though...TOUGH!