RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Race to the Tatts Tiara - week 2 entry thread

3     6     Havana
4     8     Eloping
5     10   Shaumari
6     2     Pheidon
7     1     Buffering
8     2     Cape Kidnappers

3     6     Havana

4     8     Eloping

5     10   Shaumari

6     2     Pheidon

7     1     Buffering

8     2     Cape Kidnappers

chiknsmack, Shaumari is in R4. Don't know if you wanted Perfect Start or accidentally selected two from the same race.

Jason's

Race 3 -9 Rough Copy

Race 4 - 4 Looks Like The Cat

Race 5 - 11 Carmora

Race 6 - 2 Pheiron

Race 7 - 1 Buffering

Race 8 - 2 Cape Kidnappers.

Sarah's

Race 3 - 6 Havana

Race 4 - 8 Eloping

Race 5 - 10 Perfect Start

Race 6 - 3 Rudy

Race 7 - 1 Buffering

Race 8 - 12 The white hope

Guys I am sorry 10pm is the cut off..... otherwise it is unfair to the other members if one of the late entries gets the cash.... Or members do we give them 1 chance... I am open to all suggestions... as really the rules are the rules...

Guys I am sorry 10pm is the cut off..... otherwise it is unfair to the other members if one of the late entries gets the cash.... Or members do we give them 1 chance... I am open to all suggestions... as really the rules are the rules...

It is just like keeping open for 2 weeks to let new people join is it not

10pm  is the Cut off .

After that  you are NOT in.

Simple.

So those posting after 10pm were

Chestnut (10:09pm)

rayzor (10.11pm) then after him

mooseman, talk,porky, PeterRS, rdytdy Piccadilly,Chikasmack, Todamax, JasonMCook, Nekminute,racingsouthdude.

10pm  is the Cut off  after that  you are NOT in.

Simple.

racingsouthdude, nekminute,Todamax, Jasonmcook,Chestnut, rayzor, mooseman,talk, porky, PeterRS,

rdtytdy,Piccadilly,chickensmack.

No not all of those... check again...its only a few...

No not all of those... check again...its only a few...

Does,nt worry me if that is now concrete rules ...But thought rules were bent a bit last week when i,d posted on the thursday night...

Can,t we have a weeks grace? ...make a statement and enforce next week...Pleeeease

Ok Hesi, I also made a mistake in the first round - I meant to put in different selections and really got all winners. Please let me off and credit me the winners just this one time! Wha a joke. If the late posters are allowed in - please remove my entry. At least in the LGL comp, if you were late or forgot you were penalised one way or the other!

Guest 2Admin2

There is no advantage to any newcomers in fact they are disadvantaged as they have one less week to accumulate points.

10pm is the Cut off .

After that you are NOT in.

Simple.

Chestnut (10:09pm)

rayzor (10.11pm) then after him

mooseman, talk,porky, PeterRS, rdytdy Piccadilly,Chikasmack, Todamax, JasonMCook, Nekminute,racingsouthdude.

Think your time settings for the site might be an hour forward BK. I posted at 9:59pm so all those before me were definitely on time.

Guest 2Admin2

Sometimes I wonder why we bother!!

I admit to encouraging newbies to enter as I saw no reason in the rules why they couldn't up until round 3.  Given the low scores from the first round newbies still have a chance to score well.  Remember the winners of the comp are those who score the most points ending on Tatts Tiara day.

I'm a little less tolerant of those who posted late however I did make the mistake of not closing the entry thread at 10pm.  Again I see no advantage for those who got an extra time of which there were four.  jasonmccook did put forward an excuse the other two were considerably late.

I'll put the decision to the RJCA and see what the ruling is.

At the end of the day Scooby put up the dosh to enable folk to have a bit of fun and to sort the experts from the wannabes.......

Rules are simple, not that I am a stickler, the cut-off time was 10 pm.

Yeah I was also against newbies, but they are in for now.

And as for Jason, fair enough, but that should also be a one off, because otherwise a million excuses from this lot will appear, :P

I see that scenario as simple too, Jas, just look after your kid and forget all about the racing, even the PC.  Its about what is really important ... your family.  :)

Guest 2Admin2

the problem with newbies is they may leap ahead of people on the bottom who entered at the start, esp with the low scores. :ph34r:

Have you been working well on the training track RK?  Are we about to see a form reversal?  If so it may require a swab!