RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

New lure distance

Supposed to be a trial starting at wanganui next week. Very little if any consultation with the club or lps and very little time for the lure drivers to train themselves in the new distance, having been a lure driver in aus, this will take some getting used to, not sure the logic behind it or what it is supposed to change but i guess we shall see.

Guess it is a cheaper alternative than actually fixing the number of sub-standard tracks around the country, if they think this will reduce the number of injuries I think they will be sadly mistaken.

I would of thought fixing track surfaces and antiquated starting boxes might have been a more pro-active undertaking but I guess we just wait and see

Just another reason why Greyhound Racing is on a downward trend the board is desperate to be seen to be pleasing the minority, goes along with a northern club not wanting to hold maiden races future.

Bus Stop