RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sunlineboy

$50 sport picking competition

Where's all those folk who keep putting slb down for his age and - their words, not mine - inexperience and/or ignorance?

Here's your chance to show that your age and experience knocks him for dead.

You even get to take his money off him, too, if you're proven right...

Put your names up!

:tongue:

And getting older by the day, eh, slb?

Oh to be 22 again - there's 30-cough years of Melbourne Cup winners I'd know straight away just to begin with!

The write up in the Hawkes Bay today yesterday about our soccer game almost made me feel 22 again...running around with the young kids and still (just in my opinion) holding my own :D

Jezza

The only thing I'd do would back every winner possible :)

Oh, I dunno, slb...

There's a few dates I had back when that I'd do a lot differently given a second chance, ha...

And I certainly wouldn't have done the young-yahoo-with-his-first-car-trying-to-impress-a-brand-new-nymphet-of-a-girlfriend stunt I pulled outside Coastlands Mall in Paraparaumu ... with, unbeknownest to me, my boss of the time in the car in the next lane wondering to himself 'I employed this buffoon...?', ha...

Haha if it makes you feel any better, at 22 you are experienced and knowledgable to me mate.......gotta respect your elders ]

Aw, I'm not so sure, Mr W.

Poor slb cops so much flak in here that once, just once, he might even like being called 'you old know-it-all'...

:)

Haha thanks MrW. You're a good sort. Its only those guys born in the 40's that seem to have a problem.

Im not your typical young guy, hence why you see me online on a friday night :)... or watching the league of course.

If this site is still running when im called old prop, I'll still be here!

Im not your typical young guy, hence why you see me online on a friday night :)... or watching the league of course.

Haha, na bro, I understand. I'm the same.

Hate the night clubs and all that stuff. I'm way to laid back and shy, I guess, for that kinda stuff. Just love watching the footy and races with a few of the boys and chilling! :D

Hate the night clubs and all that stuff. I'm way to laid back and shy, I guess, for that kinda stuff. Just love watching the footy and races with a few of the boys and chilling! :D

Good Man!!!

I went to a party a couple years ago. Got drunk as anything and completely embarrassed myself, or more so my Mates! Thats the only time I've been out to something like that.

I'd much rather just stay home and watch the races and the sports. Sometimes the occasional trip to the TAB aswell.

good lads i have given up drinking for a while after a few less than memorable nights this year and since have been having just as good a time chilling with some of the boys watching footy with a hot choclate instead of a bourban and coke