RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sunlineboy

$50 sport picking competition

'Bert' run a similar comp awhile ago so I thought I'd bring it back to generate a little bit more interest in the sport forum.

Each week you will select one game. On either League, Rugby or AFL.

Your pick must be priced $1.85 or higher for h2h's, or $1.82 for point starts.

Games will be selected from friday, sat, sun and monday games.

You will get 'two' chances to succeed. Therefore, if your first pick doesnt win, then you'll get another chance.

The winner will recieve a $50 Tab topup.

Register your interest here. Im hoping for a decent sized field. A selection thread will be opened on wednesday.

Hmmm, slb, I'd check Entries 1 and 3 if I were you. Methinks someone is trying to enter twice! Well, either that or he has a very short memory. Or maybe an unco-operative computer today, ha...

Throw me in, too, please...

so it wouldn't make any difference if you selection pay$ $4.05 or $1.90, its the WIN that counts not the price??? :confused?

yeap.

thats right.

trying to bet value achieves nothing.

it just doesnt allow you to pick the geelong cats h2h @ 1.13 or something silly.

its last man standing.... with one life.

if that makes sense.

No cost Jezza. A $50 entry would see about 5 entries. I was trying to get about 30-40 but we'll have to see about that. I just hope those 'after match' experts come out to play.

Hard to run $$ comps these days with what happened a few years back with Keenaz. People lost trust. I just hope I can win my 50 back ;)

No cost Jezza. A $50 entry would see about 5 entries. I was trying to get about 30-40 but we'll have to see about that. I just hope those 'after match' experts come out to play.

Hard to run $$ comps these days with what happened a few years back with Keenaz. People lost trust. I just hope I can win my 50 back ]

You wouldn't even get 5 entries!!

The last comp Bert ran, he floated the idea of people contributing to the prizemoney if they wished.

I put in $25 and Von Cettes put in $50AUD.....while the usual free-loaders contributed ZILCH!!

Included in that ZILCH was a certain Kiah from Wainui...who had already collected $200 from Bert for winning the previous two comps.

A fairly ordinary effort if I must say.

But count me in Sunny....i'll win it easily!

A/C No 14627 thanks.

Each week you will select one game. On either League, Rugby or AFL.

Your pick must be priced $1.85 or higher for h2h's,

Can we throw in Golf H2H.

Are we limited to the NZ TAB or can we access the NSW/VIC TAB's as well as the NZ Tab are deadset at snails pace releasing prices on the AFL

Can we throw in Golf H2H.

Are we limited to the NZ TAB or can we access the NSW/VIC TAB's as well as the NZ Tab are deadset at snails pace releasing prices on the AFL

Sorry Von. Only NRL, AFL and Rugby.

And yes, Tab odds. I know they are slow but this way its easier to manage.

I know the S14 will be done in a few weeks, once that happens then I might introduce a 3rd sport.

You wouldn't even get 5 entries!!

The last comp Bert ran, he floated the idea of people contributing to the prizemoney if they wished.

I put in $25 and Von Cettes put in $50AUD.....while the usual free-loaders contributed ZILCH!!

Included in that ZILCH was a certain Kiah from Wainui...who had already collected $200 from Bert for winning the previous two comps.

A fairly ordinary effort if I must say.

But count me in Sunny....i'll win it easily!

A/C No 14627 thanks.

Thats a bit rough old son and you have a hell of a selective memory

But I'll be in - and though Bert paid there were three other prizes I won that werent paid - but i didnt bitch like you do Chris