RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hound Fan

manawatu

Again greyhound nz show they have no ability to run anything...

The track according to the track curator was not fit for racing at 8am this morning and notified to john Michael and the stipes....how come I was not notified until I reached the track at 10.10am........Of course it was a act of god ....Why the hell are grnz running this club , put it back into peoples hands who have passion , its only one less vote john.

IMO, John Michael has to be the best thing to happen to Manawatu since it's fall. He is inviting, always has a smile and a tip and is the ultimate professional. He has a great understanding on what the people need and want. 

He is trying his very hardest to meet the needs of everyone but we must not forget that he is a little inexperienced in some fields, hence a little unhappy people.

Keep up the great work John.

Now, I don;t even live in Palmerston North and as soon as I went to work the dogs in the morning, I knew that there would be no running of the meeting due to the state of the track (from previous experiences). I'm 100% with you, I agree that as soon as the curators notify the stipes and co, then trainers far and wide should also be in the know.

Cheers