RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

Been waiting a while for this

Every day in May is a Guaranteed Quaddie Day
Reported by TAB UpdatesSaturday, 26 Apr 2014, 17:45

seperator-news-tips.A1CFF067E698.png

There's a guaranteed Quaddie pool every day in May with a massive $100,000 up for grabs every Saturday.

Every day in May
is a Guaranteed Quaddie Day

Mondays: $20,000 Guaranteed Quaddie (Greyhounds)
Tuesdays: $20,000 Guaranteed Quaddie (Greyhounds)
Wednesdays: $40,000 Guaranteed Quaddie (Thoroughbred)
Thursdays: $40,000 Guaranteed Quaddie (Harness) 
Fridays: $50,000 Guaranteed Quaddie (Harness) 
Saturdays: $100,000 Guaranteed Turbo Quaddie (Thoroughbred)
Sundays: $20,000 Guaranteed Quaddie (Greyhounds)

Coming up this week. . . 

Thursday 1 May: $40,000 Guaranteed Quaddie @ Forbury Park Harness
Friday 2 May: $50,000 Guaranteed Quaddie @ Auckland Harness at Alexandra Park
Saturday 3 May: $100,000 Turbo Quaddie @ Waikato Races and Canterbury Races
Sunday 4 May: $20,000 Guaranteed Quaddie @ Auckland Greyhounds

The guaranteed amount is the minimum prize pool up for grabs - it could grow even bigger!

It's good that they offer a guaranteed minimum, but I prefer when they "add" some dead money to the pool.

With a $20K guarantee they often go over that figure and in reality are adding nothing to the pot. If there is $19K from the days punting they are only adding $1K.

It's no such a big deal when you look at it like that (the logical way). B)

It's kind of like a lifetime guarantee on some fancy knife. The first question to ask prior to buying it is "The lifetime of what?" :rolleyes:

It's good that they offer a guaranteed minimum, but I prefer when they "add" some dead money to the pool.

With a $20K guarantee they often go over that figure and in reality are adding nothing to the pot. If there is $19K from the days punting they are only adding $1K.

It's no such a big deal when you look at it like that (the logical way). B)

It's kind of like a lifetime guarantee on some fancy knife. The first question to ask prior to buying it is "The lifetime of what?" :rolleyes:

good point there but I cant recall ever seeing a $20,000 quaddie on a Monday meeting so I would say there would be a lot of "dead" money to top that up.

Here we go Dusty, been itching for a punt all week. $12 = 5%

Leg 1:

3. Feel The Vibe
8. Johnny Ritza

Leg 2:

2. Jetsun Flame
3. Lochinvar Brando
4. Thrilling Rebel
8. Sasha's One
9. Jetsun Blaze

Leg 3: Field

Leg 4:

1. Explosive Osti
7. Big Jamesy
8. Calamity Free

Place 6 - 9%

Leg 1:

2. More Salt Needed
3. Method Man

Leg 2:

3. Rotovegas Rara
8. Botany Downs

Leg 3:

3. Feel The Vibe
8. Johnny Ritza

Leg 4:

3. Lochinvar Brando
8. Sasha's One

Leg 5:

5. Jannik
8. Sassy Road

Leg 6:

1. Explosive Osti
7. Big Jamesy

Boxed Quinella 1 bet @ $2.00 3. Feel The Vibe
8. Johnny Ritza

That's my $20 for the week, really like Johnny Ritza as was super impressed when he won from the 8 a few weeks back. Stuck at work, no freeview, no live streaming as computer can't take it. Radio it is in this modern age of tech!

Bloody tough today dusty. Pretty keen on Sasha's One, Pink Bouquet and Explosive Osti but not enough to anchor any of them. I like Danato and Whirly Ralston to build the $ earlier

Correct, I have gone very wide and am hoping 2 or 3 faves get rolled.  

Kept me active today, still live after the first which is abit better than my effort yesterday.

Half of the first treble helped me out today for a $4 bet. Why is it that sometimes the most simple bets get you the best return and the rest of the day you seem to chase the dragon so to speak - lol.

I might be giving up quaddies but not until these jackpot ones finish! Got it again today but lost a bit due to low payout.

I thought it paid pretty well. An all-up would have paid about $140. Treble paid only $30.

I spent $120 and returned $468.30.

$2x 2/5/1-2-3-6-8/7-8 D'oh!

$5x F/5/8/8 Double d'oh!

$1x 2-5-6/5-7/1-2-3-6-8/7-8. $468.30 luckily or else I would've been dark as

I thought it paid pretty well. An all-up would have paid about $140. Treble paid only $30.

I spent $120 and returned $468.30.

$2x 2/5/1-2-3-6-8/7-8 D'oh!

$5x F/5/8/8 Double d'oh!

$1x 2-5-6/5-7/1-2-3-6-8/7-8. $468.30 luckily or else I would've been dark as

It probably did pay well, I'm more meaning the total amount.  I go wide so I'm only interested in the ones that pay over a grand.  

It probably did pay well, I'm more meaning the total amount. I go wide so I'm only interested in the ones that pay over a grand.

Ah yep I see. Can't see tomorrow being a big payout either but will be overs. I'll be working around 8/1-3/2-4/4. Need to make hay on these big bonus quaddies as won't see them again when they realise it's a dead loss

Lets have a crack today, bound to get one eventually!

QAD   P   $0.05  
Leg 1:
7. Opawa Jed
8. Opawa No Ear
Leg 2:
1. Token Kay
2. Carat's Prince
3. His Lordship
8. Opawa Albie
9. Flying Swan
Leg 3:
2. Charlie's Choice
4. Thrilling Marty
5. Cawbourne Philip
8. Gordon Bale
Leg 4:
1. Another Jewel
2. Roqette
4. Homebush Chopper
6. Little Midnight
7. Sting Me
8. Hetfield

That's one for dusty I reckon. Thought 2nd leg might've been one for the field but cut it down to the same 5 as you Lad. Was pretty confident after No Ear won as had 5 in each of remaining legs. Not to be

That's one for dusty I reckon. Thought 2nd leg might've been one for the field but cut it down to the same 5 as you Lad. Was pretty confident after No Ear won as had 5 in each of remaining legs. Not to be

How on earth could you have it?  Had 3 dogs that leg.  Got 3 outa 4, how often does it happen?

I looked at Botany Coment as the Botany dogs always do me in abit like me old nemis Homebush Iris. Cheeked form out, track and distance results and flagged it in that field. Ahh well always the rest of May to crack one of these - lol