RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tauhei Notts

Priority

Nominations cost $20 .

Tauhei Notts reserves the right to call for cash up front.

He collates the entries. Remember settlement day is 6th September 2015

at The Group One Bar Cambridge.

Nomination, by Jack, of The Road to Rock colt is accepted.

Don't die, Jack, or The Lindsay clan( Tauhei Notts) will hunt you down,

ENTRIES IN THE PRIORTY COMPETITION close at 11.30pm tonight $20.00

Lloyd Vivian Asprey rdytdy Turn me Loose Tauhei Notts Priority Todamax Afreen Forrest Caduceus nekminute Leeds Black Kirrama Amun Ra Insider Rockfast d,burrow Johnhro Jack ..... colt ( Ready to Rock - Her Hidden Talent

ENTRIES IN THE PRIORTY COMPETITION close at 11.30pm tonight $20.00

Lloyd Vivian Asprey rdytdy Turn me Loose Tauhei Notts Priority Todamax Afreen Forrest Caduceus nekminute Leeds Black Kirrama Amun Ra Insider Rockfast d,burrow Johnhro Jack ..... colt ( Ready to Rock - Her Hidden Talent

Protest already!

Don't the rules state: Must be a maiden at time of entry? Isn't Caduceus two wins from two starts thus illegible?

Protest already!

Don't the rules state: Must be a maiden at time of entry? Isn't Caduceus two wins from two starts thus illegible?

The original question was, tell me if there is a more promising 2011 foal than PRIORITY,

CADUCEUS was my answer,all talk of a competition and rules happened after that.

In any case I am happy to withdraw from the comp if that is what the judges want.

The original question was, tell me if there is a more promising 2011 foal than PRIORITY,

In any case I am happy to withdraw from the comp if that is what the judges want.

You cant even replace it with Exquisite Jewel forrest.

Not for one moment do I want you to withdraw from the competition.

I thought that the organizer / judges would have pointed out the problem before closing time but as they didn't I did so ASAP to save an issue later on.

Anyway, I cant see why you cant resubmit an alternative or they simply reopen the competition for another day or so to make sure everyone is compliant from day one. For all I know someone else may have also picked a non maiden.

Not for one moment do I want you to withdraw from the competition.

I thought that the organizer / judges would have pointed out the problem before closing time but as they didn't I did so ASAP to save an issue later on.

Anyway, I cant see why you cant resubmit an alternative or they simply reopen the competition for another day or so to make sure everyone is compliant from day one. For all I know someone else may have also picked a non maiden.

The thread headed PRIORITY is a winner.

Forrest,

Like most competitions on here it is a light hearted affair; the principal prize being "skiting rights".

Your choice of Caduceus was very cleverly thought out, and in my books you are a valid entrant.  A person with your forethought is the sort of person I would want to join for drinks on settlement day.  The word I am getting is that your choice was  a very very good choice.

Forrest,

Like most competitions on here it is a light hearted affair; the principal prize being "skiting rights".

Your choice of Caduceus was very cleverly thought out, and in my books you are a valid entrant.  A person with your forethought is the sort of person I would want to join for drinks on settlement day.  The word I am getting is that your choice was  a very very good choice.

Look forward to that drink

Cheers

Late nom...(i) double the fee.? Ifraaj-Eire hostess lance noble filly...$70,000 purchase,Tasman dancer in the dam line ,liked what I saw in trial April 22 to the next up winner roc that .

Good on you Ted...Lovely type isn't he ? He scuttled off down the chute before the start,too.

Was he looking for those Hot New Plymouth filles ?

Amun Ra is not running at Tauranga, so Tauhei Notts ,the competition compiler for this this thread, wont have to do any more

XCEL SHEET additions this week.

As the entries close tomorrow here goes:

Johnhro 2 year old bay colt with Trent Busutin and Natalie Young

He's by Lonhro out of Doubloon

Unraced but I thought that he trialed well a week or two back.

A nice debut today for 2nd.

It seems everyone's picks are performing well. 

Leeds  was very impressive.

As our Senior Poster , TED  ( rdtyty)  said..."just back the picks from the competion entrants, posted  here ".

I have had very strong words with The Trainer of AMUN RA.

(who is My selection to win this amazing competition.)

He said ( quote)

" Just be patient.When it comes to pay up time on the 6 th September, 2015, at the GROUP ONE BAR in Cambridge,

they will all be saluting you !"

(  This racing Game is Truly an Addictive Habit )