RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
fordman

Vela Brothers Buy Group One Filly

racing and sports

Wednesday, 5 May 2010: Outstanding New Zealand two-year-old filly Banchee has been sold Peter and Philip Vela's Pencarrow Stud.

The winner of both the G1 Ford Diamond Stakesand G2 Matamata Breeders' Stakes this season, Banchee will race on for the Velas next season after previouysl;y being raced by Sam Kelt.

so the word from the Bay is.

Rumpole,Sam Kelt along with J Mac BROUGHT A GREAT TRIPLE CROWN TO HB,This has been and will continue to be a GREAT CARNIVAL.

Unlike all the other Financial Companies,Kelt Capital is still and hopefully will remain Solvent,

You keep representing Losers that leave there Kids in the car whilst they gamble, with your Rose Tinted Glasses and everything will be back to normal and Sam will continue to support HB and Racing in General

Rumpole,Sam Kelt along with J Mac BROUGHT A GREAT TRIPLE CROWN TO HB,This has been and will continue to be a GREAT CARNIVAL.

Unlike all the other Financial Companies,Kelt Capital is still and hopefully will remain Solvent,

You keep representing Losers that leave there Kids in the car whilst they gamble, with your Rose Tinted Glasses and everything will be back to normal and Sam will continue to support HB and Racing in General

i have the greatest respect for Sam and what he has done for racing not only in Hawkes Bay but for racing as a whole

but there have been some shocking stories coming out of Hbay about money

I represent who I decide to represent..some one has to represent the losers just as in a 18 horse field there are 17 losing jockeys and you would have been in a losing position many times boy!

Now poor Wayne Schwamm is a good racing man..he had a share in Kelt winner Distinctly Secret and was one third owner of Cedar manor he was dealt with by the court leniently because of the special circumstances.

As for the red glasses well they were chosen especially for the occasion

gotta advrtise to all the losers somehow!!!

eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Interesting assertion Midget. What makes Kelt diferent to ALL other Finance companies and how can you be so sure they are solvent ? Or that they will sponsor the Kelt Capital again this year ?

I suppose you also think it will still be worth $2m :rolleyes:

mr kelts going down hill

1.2 mill kelt said would be 2mil

sells possibly his best horse since popsy ?

got ask yourself why ?

especailly as she's got plenty ahead of her ?

Interesting assertion Midget. What makes Kelt diferent to ALL other Finance companies and how can you be so sure they are solvent ? Or that they will sponsor the Kelt Capital again this year ?

I suppose you also think it will still be worth $2m :rolleyes:

They have to be solvent because it is illegal to trade while insolvent.

Are there signals that Kelt will not sponsor the Kelt Capital Stakes? Would you tell us more because you are making implications.

They have to be solvent because it is illegal to trade while insolvent.

Are there signals that Kelt will not sponsor the Kelt Capital Stakes? Would you tell us more because you are making implications.

A company is deemed technically insolvent if unable to pay all due debts by their due date. I'll think you'll find Rockhead that there are an awful lot of companies "breaking the law" in NZ.