RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lindsay Joyce

20 Twenty WORLD CUP

So you would keep the same top 6 would you?

It is all very well to talk about headware and agriculture but that still leaves us with a cricket team that isnt worth a cold pie.

If we are going to persist with the same team, then that team has to be given a lot more games...

Has NZ Cricket ever done what Rugby did in 1973 and have an internal tour?

Pitch the chosen XI or XII or whatever against each of Auckland, ND, CD, Wellington, Canterbury and Otago. Throw in a game a two against Up and Coming New Zealand. Maybe even a couple of games at the end against the Rest of New Zealand...

?

20/20 Cricket is by far the most exciting game to watch, at home or live as a spectator/fan.

So what has been happening in crickets greatest event then?

Haven

No one have won it yet, but when Oz dongs you in the final the tabloids will back stab your boys while the rest of the country cheer on "Jolly good show chaps". :D Its the English way. So predictable and yet so sad :D

Ah yes the rest of the world always celebrates an England loss don't they.

What is really sad is we always have the best support regardless of expectation/results and whatever the sport.

I haven

Well done England!! Told you they would do it ]

No one have won it yet, but when Oz dongs you in the final the tabloids will back stab your boys while the rest of the country cheer on "Jolly good show chaps". Its the English way. So predictable and yet so sad

2 quotes above seem bi contradictory Nath. Big weekend was it? :D Bit like your Tim Sheens quote

No one have won it yet, but when Oz dongs you in the final the tabloids will back stab your boys while the rest of the country cheer on "Jolly good show chaps". Its the English way. So predictable and yet so sad

2 quotes above seem bi contradictory Nath. Big weekend was it? :D Bit like your Tim Sheens quote

Na just admitting I got it wrong. Even killed one of my multis as well.

Tim Sheens?? That effort by the Tigers was a disgrace (one of the worst performances Ive ever seen in the NRL!) and I bet Sheensy gave them a right Royal blast after the game. Great coach who will get his boys back on track, and they will do it solely for him!

Na just admitting I got it wrong. Even killed one of my multis as well.

Tim Sheens?? That effort by the Tigers was a disgrace (one of the worst performances Ive ever seen in the NRL!) and I bet Sheensy gave them a right Royal blast after the game. Great coach who will get his boys back on track, and they will do it solely for him!

Never doubt the class of Timothy Sheens :)

Never doubt the class of Timothy Sheens :)

Only beat the Knights Nath. THEY are even behind the Worriers. Had Belly here for weekend. Fairly quiet one though cause Liz here as well. :D