RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

80's Racing

Secured Deposit

Courier Bay

Gun for Fun

Mr Hickey

Ruanuku

Lakanuki

Seymour Bush

Nice one Allaboveboard.I was amazed that the Aussies of all people got a touch of the vapours and wouldn't

allow the name Lakanuki.

haha .....asked for 5 so gives 7.......Classic 

Do you really need to be a wanker all your life?

Five horses I remember well for their ability. The other two for their names that always bought a smile.  I appreciate a boring stick in the mud brown nose like you is to busy sucking up and bending over to appreciate that. 

Take a break from being you for a day. Will be a holiday for you

Nice one Allaboveboard.I was amazed that the Aussies of all people got a touch of the vapours and wouldn't

allow the name Lakanuki.

There have been a few over the years that got through that made me wonder if they were being more relaxed about it or the name just went over their head.

The one named after Tasman Man Gary Williams always bought a smile. Richard Cranium 

Bonecrusher

Horlicks

Courier Bay

Secured Deposit

Mr Tiz

Kingston Town

Empire Rose

Kiwi

More than five popped into my head at this point in time but there are probably some good horses I have left out that should have.

There have been a few over the years that got through that made me wonder if they were being more relaxed about it or the name just went over their head.

The one named after Tasman Man Gary Williams always bought a smile. Richard Cranium 

lol just like the words ov a famous song for those ov us of a certain age ''do you know who ur pickin''   ''na who am i pickin''   ''u find owt mate''

As well as some of those that have already been named we'd like to include "Steeple"  - trained or ridden by Brett Crozier, & the price went up & up & up like some steeples & it paid a beaut each way dividend, the race went to an inquiry, which at the time caused the stress levels to also go up & up & up.

Red Teddy ridden by Daryl Lang at Avondale as it also paid a great EW divvy.