RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
RazorSharp

ANZAC test

Ego boost?

I think he's just proving a point, he said they should be at 100-1 so Nahla has been banging on ever since about his manhood. Anyone that thinks the keewees are a chance is the one that is unstable.

His 5g is safe and the womens refuge will get SFA.

Razor gets $50 and proves his point, easy.

Seriously I agree that Oz should win...but since you are giving the Kiwi's no show you must be willing to give me I dunno 40 points like SLB suggested...or are you just yapping ????

Money, Mouth ? ? ?

Jezza

Proving a point to whom? Australia should put 40 on the Kiwis.. Everyone knows that...

Mmm, slb...

Depends which Australia turns up...

If they focus and keep their foot on the pedal, yep, 40 points isn't an impossible margin...

If, like in the World Cup Final, they get out well and then coast, thinking the game is won, it'll be way closer...

I see our TAB is offering:

Australia -18.5 pts 2.00

Australia -16.5 pts 1.85

New Zealand +16.5 pts 1.90

New Zealand +14.5 pts 2.10

Australia by 13 & Over 1.48

Australia by 12 & Under 3.85

Draw at 80 mins 35.00

New Zealand by 12 & Under 7.50

New Zealand by 13 & Over 17.00

That $1.48 looks gold!

Busy night tomorrow: HUR-RED at the Cake Tin 7.35pm, a quick call in at my fave Thai takeway and then home for the 10.05pm kickoff of AUS-NZL...

dilligaf,do you honestly think i believe the kiwis will win,no i dont.DO I THINK ON ANY GIVEN DAY THEY CAN WIN YOU BET.Im just lapping up the 100/1 odds given and if the kiwis have one of their days w.r will be 5000 better off for 50 bucks.More keen world cup time for a serious bet as we are a tournament team,but as i said kudos to blunty for sacking up to the bet.

Seriously I agree that Oz should win...but since you are giving the Kiwi's no show you must be willing to give me I dunno 40 points like SLB suggested...or are you just yapping ????

Money, Mouth ? ? ?

Jezza

Come on Lobby, bit rich you giving me jip on my call, its my opinion just as yours is regarding the chiefs winning by 13+. And you say mine is a stupid call. Pot Kettle. Black?

Or are you just yapping as well, mouth?

dilligaf,do you honestly think i believe the kiwis will win,no i dont.DO I THINK ON ANY GIVEN DAY THEY CAN WIN YOU BET.Im just lapping up the 100/1 odds given and if the kiwis have one of their days w.r will be 5000 better off for 50 bucks.More keen world cup time for a serious bet as we are a tournament team,but as i said kudos to blunty for sacking up to the bet.

Giving $50 away is worth the possible return of 5k so well done getting those odds.....

Come on Lobby, bit rich you giving me jip on my call, its my opinion just as yours is regarding the chiefs winning by 13+. And you say mine is a stupid call. Pot Kettle. Black?

Or are you just yapping as well, mouth?

I am saying the Chiefs are great value and a chance to win 13+, and that I will come on and state that I read it wrong if they get beaten

I never said that if anyone thinks the Tahs are a chance they are unstable

I really hope you have to eat your words tonight Dilli :D

Cheers

Jezza

I see - from Wikipedia - that li'l New Zealand has won just one of the last 10 ANZAC tests:

Date - Result - Stadium - City

25-Apr-97 - Australia (Super League) def. New Zealand 34-22 - Sydney Football Stadium - Sydney

24-Apr-98 - New Zealand def. Australia 22-16 - North Harbour Stadium - Auckland

23-Apr-99 - Australia def. New Zealand 20-14 - Stadium Australia - Sydney

21-Apr-00 - Australia def. New Zealand 52-0 - Stadium Australia - Sydney

23-Apr-04 - Australia def. New Zealand 37-10 - EnergyAustralia Stadium - Newcastle

22-Apr-05 - Australia def. New Zealand 32-16 - Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane

5-May-06 - Australia def. New Zealand 50-12 - Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane

20-Apr-07 - Australia def. New Zealand 30-6 - Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane

9-May-08 - Australia def. New Zealand 28-12 - Sydney Cricket Ground - Sydney

8-May-09 - Australia def. New Zealand 38-10 - Suncorp Stadium - Brisbane

Average things out and Australia tend to win by 33.7 to 12.4...

If you're gonna invoke the comradeship of ANZAC surely there should be a fairer split of home games?

Especially as, since the 'ANZAC Test' was initiated, the home team has never lost!

Otherwise, why not just call it 'Our Home Test Match'?

At the odds you would have to take NZ.In fact I think they are a chance for an upset.Just don't let Oz get to far in front early unlike Gallipoli where apparantly they got behing early and had trouble catching up.

That was the real Anzac test

so far tackle tackle tacle tackle tackle kick tackle tacle tackle tackle tackle kick.Does sound that it is being played at Carlaw Park though.The ozis would love that

well done keewees close but no cigar.

congradulations nahla u were the only one of your ****rymen to have the balls to take me up on my generus offer.

Chris taylor can u please give nahla back his money i dont need it and never wanted it anyway.

i made my point

well done keewees close but no cigar.

congradulations nahla u were the only one of your ****rymen to have the balls to take me up on my generus offer.

Chris taylor can u please give nahla back his money i dont need it and never wanted it anyway.

i made my point

Will do.

Shane, let me know what your a/c no is and i'll refund your $51 dollars.....that's right, you deposited $51 instead of $50.

Cheers

I am saying the Chiefs are great value and a chance to win 13+, and that I will come on and state that I read it wrong if they get beaten

Record score and margin Tahs v Chiefs.

That wasnt a missread, thats getting up with Weavers picks it was so far off the mark. :D

mate donate it to womens refuge,they can always use it. cheers was fun.

I'd rather just put it into your a/c Shane.

I have nothing against WR, but it would mean making the donation, getting the receipt, copying it and posting it on here somehow in order to prove it was done.....for credibilities sake......and I can't be bothered doing that.

So feel free to give me your a/c number when you're ready.

I know where you're coming from, Chris...

There's so little trust about these days...

One place I used to work at as a bright new straight-out-of-education yoof I was 'invited' to go about the joint - 7 floors of it - collecting entries and the cash for a Melbourne Cup Sweepstake, right?

No e-mail back then. To make contact with people you had to, gasp, physically interact with them!

No problems, loads of entries...

But very little cash...

Quite a few 'You're new. How do I know you won't run off with my two dollars?' comments...

(Yep, two miserable dollars! This was back in the 70s when 'The Dominion' was still under 10c...)

I reported back to my boss and told him 's*d this for a lark' and, with his blessing, got him to help me arrange a draw solely for those who didn't mistrust me and who had fronted up with the required dosh...

Loads of moans from those who missed out...

Prats!

And whole swathes of names to 'accidentally' forget to invite into future Sweeps, lol...

Thats really really super incredibly gutsy RazorSharp,or really really dumb!!

What I cant believe is why more people didnt take up the offer.

If I had seen this earlier I MAY have been tempted.But then again,why throw away my money?

Razor was extremely confidant,then again Australians do border on the cockiness/arrogance a wee bit