RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
RazorSharp

ANZAC test

And the reason is traka,back in the day you could get away with anything and it was let slide try watching the old tapes of origin,none of the players would be able to play due to suspensions.Todays tests much much faster and the players far more skillful,but i do still enjoy the old tapes.Blunty you m.i.a.cmon son wheres the 5k.sales bit slow?

still here with my $$$ but dont no anyone to do holding of my 5k.i really want your $50 so i can shut that fat mouth of yours up.i am prepared to do this your gang patch member dole bludging Kiwi team will get SMOKEd and i will be a rich man your weekly wage plus my TAB money = $$$$

our 5k lets put in your tab account then once i here your balance at 5k i will deposit 50 into your own account now how will you get out of it this time.

our 5k lets put in your tab account then once i here your balance at 5k i will deposit 50 into your own account now how will you get out of it this time.

no go dont have NZ tab account and wouldnt give u number anyway.I'm good for my 5k if u good for your $50.sort it out afetr the game unless we get sumfing sorted today cause i away now till Sunday unless i can get to a computor.

u on alhan?Aussie win u owe me 50.Keewees win i owe u $5000.

i a man of my word and i speak my mind.

sorry didnt come down in last shower show me you have 5k im betting you dont,thats why you cant find a way to accept bet.lol get a job blunty im going to have to pass ,if i won we woul;d never see you again,almost worth the bet.100/1 was only attraction.

sorry didnt come down in last shower show me you have 5k im betting you dont,thats why you cant find a way to accept bet.lol get a job blunty im going to have to pass ,if i won we woul]

what you running?is the $50 really your weekly wage?

read other threads like lobster and bradez saying just pay out.

sucker.loser.nz dog.

100/1 and no one wants it.i got the money.honor the bet dont run

I'll hold the money if you two are agreeable to that.

Let me know if that suits and I'll give you my TAB a/c number.

I was hoping you would appear before the ITM cup :D

Broadhurst and Keats are 2 more sensible players to join the Naki in 2010...The Year of the Amber & Blacks..Hope all is well in your world.

Cheers

Jezza

cmon aussie dog lets do this......you can borrow the money from shiela all those years on her back she must have 5k......just say mum can i borrow.....

I was hoping you would appear before the ITM cup :D

Broadhurst and Keats are 2 more sensible players to join the Naki in 2010...The Year of the Amber & Blacks..Hope all is well in your world.

Cheers

Jezza

Wellington couldn't sign them as they were unable to fit them under the salary cap, what with their current AB's and Super 14 players and all.

God knows how Canterbury manage to do it!

Melbourne Storm = Canterbury RFU

Both rorters of the highest order!

14627....Taylor ( surprisingly ).

Razor....how do you want to do this?

Nahla...just post on here when you've deposited and how much so I can confirm it.

Good luck.

good just in time will deposit tomorrow so post here and let know ok?may be outta action for a few days but will try n check in.sweet.Thanks for your $50 ALHAN go australia 46-8

Wellington couldn't sign them as they were unable to fit them under the salary cap, what with their current AB's and Super 14 players and all.

God knows how Canterbury manage to do it!

Melbourne Storm = Canterbury RFU

Both rorters of the highest order!

YEAH RIGHT

Well done Razor

I admire the fact that you could make way more money elsewhere but you want Nahla's $50...good on ya

In saying that I hope you do your dough and the Keewee's win :D

Cheers

Jezza

bout time you grew a sack blunty,i will give you that you kept your word,most unlikey in an aussie dog,so i will not refer to you in that manner again.thanks chris for being the middle man.Now kiwis womans refuge counting on you.

bout time you grew a sack blunty,i will give you that you kept your word,most unlikey in an aussie dog,so i will not refer to you in that manner again.thanks chris for being the middle man.Now kiwis womans refuge counting on you.

I hope you win, but when someone gives those odds I wouldn't ever be questioning their sack...

PS great attitude to donate the money, I'm hoping you get to do it

Cheers

Jezza

So Kiwis win, nahla gets 5k

Aussies win Razor gets $50??

Is that it?

Thats risking alot Razor, just for an ego boost. But it looks safe money. Wouldnt mind 5k on the tab though.

Ego boost?

I think he's just proving a point, he said they should be at 100-1 so Nahla has been banging on ever since about his manhood. Anyone that thinks the keewees are a chance is the one that is unstable.

His 5g is safe and the womens refuge will get SFA.

Razor gets $50 and proves his point, easy.