RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
RazorSharp

ANZAC test

T.a.b will pay out why take you on at their odds,with your breeding and your countrys history for honesty,you just wont pay.Now blunty as explained these one off tests dont suit the world champs,but go back a long way to when the arsetralians last defeated us in a comp. go you good thing,see you at mt you aussie dog stop hiding.

haha gee u keewees get excited easy aye? wow do u really think the tab are gunna make it $1.01?

Tell yah what.I'll take yah on at NZ TAB price when it comes out ok?

bet yah run now yah losers hahaaaaaa

So you aren't so confident of The Kiwis being a very despised $100 anymore? Now who is the one doing the running, well before the game?

As nahla said, whats the point of taking the same odds the TAB offer with you? I know the TAB will pay out. Can I trust a convict like yourself? Well I dont need to know the answer if all you are going to give is the same odds.

done deal then i will take it up bet u wont.

give me your money suckers.

kiwis win i pay out 100-1

Aussie win u give me all your hard earned.Haha who will have the balls now?

who is confidant that the kiwis will win?anyone?

its that time of year keewees when its time to get totally EMBARASSED yet again.

whats the score? 50-0?

the tab havent got odds out yet but it will be $1.01 Australia and $100 nz.

come on get in early for the excuses

funny tho u fairbrained keewees jumped on me saying what i think will be the TAB odds and saying its fact.

Haha

Oh well.U tongue pokers got no chance in fact there shouldnt be a market because its unfair on all the dole bludgers gang memebers who follow league here

done deal then i will take it up bet u wont.

give me your money suckers.

kiwis win i pay out 100-1

Aussie win u give me all your hard earned.Haha who will have the balls now?

who is confidant that the kiwis will win?anyone?

funniest post ever.

Razor Sharp , i will have as much as you can lay , let me know what you are prepared to stand New Zealand for.

yep bluntass i will have 100 at 100/1 one condition you lodge the 10000 payout with bruce as i dont know or trust you and i will deposit my 100 with him,balls in your court.(bet you dont)

fui fui on report........test time..........no shock there but not to pick him crazy sika manu you must be joking......still i got 100/1 hey bluntass lodged those funds yet im waiting.......

I'll put $5 on Razors 100/1, then $10000000 on aussie 13+ ]

Wow, slb, I had no idea student loans were available in such telephone numbers...

Methinks me will go back to do a new course. Texting101, maybe?

Can I have my dosh in $50 notes, please ... the hundreds are a shade too big for my wallet...

news today say fuifui injured?When you look at the amount of first choice players missing,BUT this is for country,beware the kiwi.Im still on blunty lodge those funds.

news today say fuifui injured?When you look at the amount of first choice players missing,BUT this is for country,beware the kiwi.Im still on blunty lodge those funds.

come on then mouthy.

i ont know anyone here and dont trust anyone.But on thorobred forum it says that bert has done it before so thats good enough for me is it for u?

i will deposit my $5000 if he fronts up to do it for us u deposit your $50

yep lets do it bluntass i would prefer the moderator bruce but bert fine and now so i say it now the $5000 can go to womans refuge.Just let me know where to put the money bluntass.

Razor.. Couldnt you put that $5k you're risking on australia h2h and make more?

of course i could and i have.I am doing this because u dumbos reckon i had made a bet when all i was saying was what the odds should be and u guys jumped all over it but no problems i am happy to take money off u guys.

so wher or who is Bert?he has done this before so i'll deposit if i know his email or ph number.is he legitimit?

come on mouth ALHAN fronmt up

bluntass im waiting for you to tell me where to put the money 100/1 in a two team bet just proves you are an idiot,now we have that settled stop delaying and lets get this done. geez put the 5k into any account you like lets do this.Then on the tab i can take the convicts and be win/win.Dont drop your nads now blunty.womans refuge needs your cash.

Sad, isn't it, that League's 'glamour' international - 1st vs 2nd - will be rated a huge success by New Zealand if we get within, oh, 20 points of Australia...

yeah

and aussies would consider lasting 6 rounds vs Tua a success also.

who cares ?

they're better than us at league as a general rule. FACT

Tua would knock anyone of their boxers out fairly swiftly. FACT

It's like Australia A v Australia C, (D?).

Preferred the old days when the boys came in from Bay of Plenty, West Coast, Taranaki, Canterbury and Auckland- and even Wellington and Otago.

Just an old man rambling :\

It's like Australia A v Australia C, (D?).

Preferred the old days when the boys came in from Bay of Plenty, West Coast, Taranaki, Canterbury and Auckland- and even Wellington and Otago.

Just an old man rambling :\

I hear ya Barry, they may not have won to many but the aussies knew they had been in one hell of a game and not many backed up for thier clubs within the following days like they do now. :)