RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
RazorSharp

ANZAC test

its that time of year keewees when its time to get totally EMBARASSED yet again.

whats the score? 50-0?

the tab havent got odds out yet but it will be $1.01 Australia and $100 nz.

come on get in early for the excuses

its that time of year keewees when its time to get totally EMBARASSED yet again.

whats the score? 50-0?

the tab havent got odds out yet but it will be $1.01 Australia and $100 nz.

come on get in early for the excuses

Depends how many cheating cap rorters the Aussies choose.

as time goes by...

As a long term Kiwi supporter I personally think that as more and more 'kiwi' play in 'pro' leagues then that must make for a 'better' Kiwis Team to be picked! :cool:

ps. sure the ozzie team will yet again be tough and all that!! but that's what match's between these teams is always about!!! :D

ps. sure the ozzie team will yet again be tough and all that!! but that's what match's between these teams is always about!!! :D

tough?? haha.

do you call 38-10, 30-6 , 50-12 ,32-16 , 37-10 , 52-0 tough??

tough for u keewees not us :)

Sad, isn't it, that League's 'glamour' international - 1st vs 2nd - will be rated a huge success by New Zealand if we get within, oh, 20 points of Australia...

I never gloat about winning the Tri Nations or the Bledisloe...because the main trophy in any Sport is the World Cup....

Jezza

Kiwis traditionally play better in a tournament set up, where the chemistry can grow. We don't have the best players in the world, but we have the ability to grow in tournaments and become a better TEAM than Australia.

So yea these one of games are always hard, because we can't compete with the talent, especially in the backline I reckon.

But you never know, and with players like Benji and Issac Luke, anything can be created on the field at anytime. And with players like Matai and Warea-Hargreaves we'll be making sure the ice baths are required for those bloody Aussies, regardless of the result!

P.S. Those scorelines mean nothing, because out of the 10 ANZAC tests we have lost 9. And out of the 10 ANZAC tests 9 of them have been played in Australia (harldy seems fair!?) So that leaves one match, which guess what, was played in New Zealand, and guess what, we won!!! So look out next year when the ANZAC test finally comes back to NZ!

A win this year and we are a good chance of going back to back ;)

Who really cares blunty,the PRIZE is in the cabinet the world cup.You only seem to crawl out from under that rock at this time of year,must have a sad life.Still looking for you at mt albert you must be in hiding.GO THE KIWIS.

Again another wave of logical abuse sent your way Rather Lard. Im sure you have some sort of syndrome whereby you enjoy others proving you wrong :D. IF the Kiwis are embarrassed in this ONE - OFF test at least it beats getting embarrassed everyday like you do :D

As much as it seems we love to Hate Razor,we should actually sit back and accept what he has written,in a roundabout sort of way. :rolleyes:

We are terrible in these 'one off' tests as you say.We get smashed and embarrassed and 'ambushed' by the Aussies.Why do we perform so poorly and why is the Gulf between Aussie and the rest so large,thats what we should be asking ourselves and not shooting down the 'baiter/gloater' in Razor.

Also,we won the World Cup.Fantastic.But guys dont keep bringing that up now to support an argument.Thats done and dusted and consigned to history.Its weak and childish to keep bringing that up.Focus on the here and now i.e next Friday!

We are NOT a tournament team either.If I am correct we came 3rd in last years 4 Nations?Pray tell please,how does that make us a 'tournament team'?

We need a top class Coach.Kearney is good,but he needs a Wayne Bennett beside him.I'd prefer Bluey McClennan with Kearney as his assistant.We need consistancy in selections and ball players in the forwards complimented by super quick outsides,with genuine playmakers in Marshall,Roberts and Foran.

And dont accept mediocrity.

isaac are you a little slow,we are a tournament team the cup proves that point,and as for your 3rd of 4 line how many first choice players were missing,at least 10,and the aussies still couldnt beat us,yes we are a tournament team.

Any of our players missing?

The aussies always try and exclude our best players.

someone always gets suspended long enough so they can't play or they get injured.

I think Roberts is injured now.

They should play at Gallipoli.Last time we were there I hear tell that we performed better than them.

Exactly, slb and Memphis...

I am highly suspicious of the NRL Judiciary when it gets round to internationals time...

'Player A, you were seen blatantly breathing in the direction of the opposition No. 4. You'll have to sit out the test, I'm afraid. And Player B, the referee reports that you 'looked at him funny'. This is an outrage! No test for you, either...'

same ., i'll have a piece of that if you front up razor

haha gee u keewees get excited easy aye? wow do u really think the tab are gunna make it $1.01?

Tell yah what.I'll take yah on at NZ TAB price when it comes out ok?

bet yah run now yah losers hahaaaaaa