RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

Fastest greyhound in New Zealand?

We all know that there is much more to being a top dog than being the fastest but putting all other qualities aside who do you think is the fastest?  

I will go for Call me Ralph from Drysdale.  There will be many different answers no doubt!

Thrilling edge running 20.84i think it was at Cambridge was phenomenal. That's flying. I think soon though with a bit more maturity and racing knowledge, really clever will be running top times thought the country.

I can't call Dixie Lee or Bright Star the fastest dogs in the country as they rarely win on other tracks, if ever. Sozin's Comet, races everywhere and beats everything so to me she is the fastest greyhound in NZ. 

Thrilling Edge is another one. Flys on the one turn tracks but havent really seen it perform elsewhere as well. We have very, very fast dogs in our country who havent been out of their "comfort zones". 

Middle Distance. I like Know Attempt and Know Class. Too give away so much ground on different tracks and pick up top C5 fields with ease, they are very impressive dogs!