RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Lethal leith

It was a shocker of a ride and so was MDPs on Living the dream ...  :ph34r:

but such is life,

and as long as, no one lost their house, then just kick the offender up the bum or give them the verbal the next time you see them and so be it.

and yes I have done both and a few other things ... ;)  

I also have paved their hands when they done the exceptional for me, usually weeks or months later.  :)

So he did, I guess that ends that one :)

Moral of the story, when a jock is on a hiding to nothing on a hot fav in the first, probably a good idea to back him for the rest of the day because he has a point to prove

..............must of been hesi that's why he was fav,lot of mugs out there ,including connections and most on trackside including Aiden rodley,we all knew one of our best seniors on a superior stayer would sit last with a horse giving others 5kg,they just love burning money

Interesting that D Browne got a 6 day suspension,for what Stewards believe, wasn't given every chance.They stated that whist they didn't believe it cost it victory,it MAY have cost the horse 2nd placing instead of 3rd and yet DJ said he was following the Trainers instructions

It appears that Kiwi riders get unwarranted attention in Queensland..

Or maybe it's just that the stewards in Australia actually give a shit, and understand that policing and enforcing rules plays a major part in maintaining punter confidence and the integrity of the sport.

I thought that his ride on Rock Diva was a shocker.

Why would you jump with the field from gate 7 and then almost immediately turn sharp left and head for the fence and immediately lose 2 lengths and end up 4th or 5th last because that is exactly what happened.

From that point on he was beaten, except for a miracle.

As it was he got into more trouble at the 1300m mark, then took off and came into the straight 8 wide and actually finished extremely well for third although well beaten.

In my opinion with a better ride Rock Diva would have fought out the finish.

Unfortunately Leith has put in a lot of bad rides lately and I don't know why.

Why would you jump with the field from gate 7 and then almost immediately turn sharp left and head for the fence and immediately lose 2 lengths and end up 4th or 5th last because that is exactly what happened.

As it was he got into more trouble at the 1300m mark, then took off and came into the straight 8 wide and actually finished extremely well for third although well beaten.

The "why" is because of excessive wasting possibly producing a now malnourished brain. Our primary human drives are food and sex--most of us will attest to getting a bit erratic and cranky when one or both is/are in short supply!

Yep, we are all good bagging a jockey.... Lets face it, they do a bloody good job and put their lives on the line.

Mind you, as I am sitting here watching trackside in an old pair of shorts with my guts hanging having a beer...

I need to give some advice to Tom Wood....What the hell is that with your hair today brother??

It reminds me of Norman Gunsten from the 80s??? Please can we get a cap or something sent to him quick!!

I thought you were of the male persuasion Portfolio, now I realise, based on the way you describe yourself, you're one of the Topp twins.

No, sorry to kill off  your fantasy..... I am not one of the Top Twins. Probably weigh about the same thou.!