RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jack

Judith Collins ex Minister Of Justice.

How many murders and methamphetamine cases have involved Chinese immigrants to New Zealand?

Ditto Indians?

There seems to have been a vast amount of them in recent years, as a rule we don't seem to have the same issues with those of old school immigrants & their NZ born offspring doing the same.

Is it true that Formosa Golf course that is in Mrs Collins electorate is owned by a so called Chinese billionaire?

And this what used to be wonderful set up has been neglected despite the vast sums they charge people to play golf there?

Why is this behavior allowed to happen in our country?

Why are these "property owners" allowed to get away with this negligence & not be made to account?

It's time for accountability all around.

In all honesty much has been made about Williamson's involvement but it must not be forgotten the crimes that have been committed by the "businessman".

Williamson knows if he had been sacked, he wouldn't get his " Golden handshake" 27 + yrs of our hard earned & paid for by us super funds.

Maybe that's why politicians are rarely sacked, others who follow in their bad ways would also miss out on their super funds payouts if they did.

It's overdue this "culture" in the public service in general was bought to an immediate halt, after all anyone else would be dismissed and there would be no Golden handshake of obscene proportions.

General Case : These politicians deem themselves as above the law and are arrogantly conceited ....They also have are reckless regard for the taxpayers  and the positions they uphold. Time for a CLEAN OUT!!!!

General Case : These politicians deem themselves as above the law and are arrogantly conceited ....They also have are reckless regard for the taxpayers  and the positions they uphold. Time for a CLEAN OUT!!!!

And replace them with who ????.  NZ is the probably one of the least corrupt nations with regard to its Politicians.

Get a life Jack, we are well served generally by those that represent us like it or not. If you are that pissed off ,put your name forward for Political representation and see if you can remain squeaky clean and above reproach. My guess is that you would fall far short.

You can guess all you like Globe....One law for ALL ....If a particular politician is feathering his/her nest , using his/her position as are Parliamentary Minister to do so , and getting paid by TAX PAYERS .....I have every right as are TAX PAYER to voice my OPINION in what ever way I deem.....

So much for honesty and integrity shown by this Member Of Parliament.

Sad,

but I reckon there is hardly a dozen mps, that you could call honest or with any sort of integrity.

It really is time for a complete clean out and punishments for the previous pricks who have allowed this to fester ...

:ph34r:

And replace them with who ????.  NZ is the probably one of the least corrupt nations with regard to its Politicians.

Get a life Jack, we are well served generally by those that represent us like it or not. If you are that pissed off ,put your name forward for Political representation and see if you can remain squeaky clean and above reproach. My guess is that you would fall far short.

You're either a National supporter or you have a love of rotund women.

Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.j

Well done Judith ,keep up the good work. God help us if Jacks lot get in, back to the dark ages.

Thats dark Red ages,or is that dark Green ages . Oh well no matter, methinks it will be Blue dark ages for some time to come.

Reminds me of that black fellas song from way back,Go Johnny Go. OOOps,can I say Black fella.

Well done Judith ,keep up the good work. God help us if Jacks lot get in, back to the dark ages.

Thats dark Red ages,or is that dark Green ages . Oh well no matter, methinks it will be Blue dark ages for some time to come.

Reminds me of that black fellas song from way back,Go Johnny Go. OOOps,can I say Black fella.

yes its ok cos you are a nat,and if its not you will change the law to make it ok.hahahahahahahahahaha.(fancy choosing ben couch over gary chittick)lol.you must have done it tough when georgina beyer beat paul henry.lol.actually,no.you probably liked georgina,deep down inside.hehehe.

Actually I was pleased she beat him. Carterton is just down the road from us and she was good at her job. Paul Henry was definitely not Jewish as he was a complete Prick. (still is). He would not be welcome back in the Wairarapa after his vitriolic.

Already starting to bask in Blue glory.

Actually I was pleased she beat him. Carterton is just down the road from us and she was good at her job. Paul Henry was definitely not Jewish as he was a complete Prick. (still is). He would not be welcome back in the Wairarapa after his vitriolic.

Already starting to bask in Blue glory.

uh oh.not so soon.labour/greens now lead on todays polls.labour up 6%.thanks john(who is a jew seeing as you are sensitive to them),judith and maurice.Paul Henry is far too talented for national and especially wairarapa.He is a leader not a brown nosing follower anyway.Cant imagine him following the blue party lie,sorry line.