RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ziggy09

Super 15 2014

Disappointing 1 point loss for the Canes last Saturday. It's a must win this week at home (same for the Crusaders!) against the Brumbies and also the following week against the Cheetahs.

Waratahs are looking the form team mind you they have done this several times only to fizzle out. This team looks a bit different though......big fella at the back is going OK too. I was impressed with the Rebels. They certainly franked their trial form with a dominant win against the Cheetahs. They could be a smokey later on....

Still the Chiefs IMO for another title.....they just know how to win in those tight games.

Be "limited" viewing (in my house) from this week with the NRL kicking off :D

Go the Canes!!!!

Auckland beating the Highlanders has everyone raving on about the blues having improved.Imyself think that they are both crap teams and in a game featuring 2 teams somebody had to win. The standard of rugby shown by all teams in the alleged SUPER 15 this year is rubbish.

I give the Rebels some credit .Also the Force.Its going to be a close comp.this year.

Still have a look who is performing well for the franchices.All the AB boys.

More tough times ahead for Oz in the Bledisloe and the rest inthe Super4 or whatever it is

Hearing Tony Brown whingeing on the radio this morning regarding a rule change that he wants made me puke.What are we coming to when you win a match and still bitch and moan.The fact that the Wholanders have won 6 matches this year tells you how strong the ''Toughest rugby competition in the world''.It's as weak as piddle.

FFS I picked one from six over the weekend and dropped outside the top 2% global leaderboard in Superbru ( www.superbru.com )

The Saders and Canes in particular stuffed me :(

Sharks v Blues at QBE (North Harbour) Stadium on Friday night should make me a happier chappy...

Cat - hope you survive!     Was there last week and the No.2 ground was as inviting as being in a desert in Antarctica in boardies.    And believe it or not, they had about 5 or 6 security guys standing there to stop people going to the No.1 ground.    Why - I'm stuffed if I know because there was no game being played there!     Not even a Chippery or Soft Drink stall either.      Had to make the trek to the Marist rooms if you wanted eats or drinks.     

Both tv1 and tv3 leadsports story yesterday was the fact that KIERAN READ is to play on Friday and believe it or not will be available for All BLACK SELECTION.Ibelieve i saw tears in the eyes of the TV sports readers as they announced it.

Give me more of the French Open please .Enough of this patronising rugby nonews .Enough is enough.

Both tv1 and tv3 leadsports story yesterday was the fact that KIERAN READ is to play on Friday and believe it or not will be available for All BLACK SELECTION.Ibelieve i saw tears in the eyes of the TV sports readers as they announced it.

Give me more of the French Open please .Enough of this patronising rugby nonews .Enough is enough.

One word for you Crusty ..."Sky TV". It has a couple of dedicated French Tennis Open Channels. You can kick back and watch until you're bored witless, leaving the rest of New Zealand to watch the progress of a great All Black.

Nigel Yalden,sports commentator and general sychophant of the NZRFU and also of the Chiefs may want to rewrite his column published in the Times on Saturday.He described the Chiefs as a 'dangerous beast'' and also mentioned that''they come together tighter when they have a chip on their shoulder''.As it has turned out that column turned out to be a load of sh.. ,as we expect from one eyed Yalden.

Marc Hinton in this mornings Times says ''Ás the nation frets for the long term welfafe of it's best rugby player ''Hey Marc i have news for you.They ain't worried about his long term future.Most of them are just worried about paying the mortgage,putting food on the table you know just the normal mundane things of life.They aren't worried about a sportsman who earns in a year what members of the public take 10 years to earn.

In the Herald this morning we have an article regarding 2 All Black WAGS doing a recipe and gossip venture.What a load of crap.Remember ladies what happens on tour stays on tour unless you ladies are going to spill the beans it might pay to say nothing.

Chiefs have most of their backline back this week and should knock Canes out of running. The form team is the Blues who are more than a good chance to hurt the misfiring Crusaders this week. That would result in a Chiefs Blues finale for a place in the finals.  If the Reds do us all a favour and beat the Force this weekend - then the Force beat the Brumbies - we could get four NZ teams into the semis. Though all would be playing each other with two getting knocked out the following week.

Chiefs have most of their backline back this week and should knock Canes out of running. The form team is the Blues who are more than a good chance to hurt the misfiring Crusaders this week. That would result in a Chiefs Blues finale for a place in the finals.  If the Reds do us all a favour and beat the Force this weekend - then the Force beat the Brumbies - we could get four NZ teams into the semis. Though all would be playing each other with two getting knocked out the following week.

Two massive local debies this weekend Kiah. She'll be a cracker :) 

Can't say that picking winners has been easy. Safe bet is to go for the two home teams 12-. The Chiefs are at $1.65 and the Crusaders are at $1.35,which is far too small.

Having said that I'll probably look at taking the Blues +12.5 at $1.55 in an alternative points start. The Chiefs/Canes game is too tough to call.

I wouldn't be surprised though to see a Canes/Blues double!!

Happy watching and happy punting :)

Too easy 'idoit' Zelda. Money for jam. If you want some punting tips just email me at themaster@propunting.com and I'll let you in on my secrets. "Value" hahahaaaaa