RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
optimist

steve rixon

Anyone here, other than me, think it's very fishy that Steve Rixon comes out and says he's the man for the Black Caps job a day or so after a bewildered Moles is shown the door.

All seems very coincidental to me - he could've at least waited until he was asked!

Steve Rixon would be a perfect replacement. He inherited a similar team in the 90's (one with a few talented players who needed guidance, and a few issues) and completely turned it around. NZ Cricket should only be considering him or John Wright as the next coach.

Tasman Man??

I was thinking more along the lines of Jeff Wilson.

You'd think that, eventually, he's bound to find something that he's good at when it comes to coaching.

So far, we've been able to eliminate Trotters and Rugby Players.....I would have thought that Cricket would be the most logical next step for "Goldy".

Mind you.....that would mean Craig Dowd would need a new assistant coach........hmmmmm.

I say get Graham Henry to be the fielding coach, Wayne Smith the batting coach and Steve Hansen to be the bowling coach (they can change jobs when they want if they get bored) and then in the next World Cup if they can't get us past the Quarter finals.....then we will just offer them another 4 years and pay them $350,000 a year....coz mediocrity is Ok

Then lets introduce 4 more teams to our National cricket comp......take 3 years to finally get it right where the crowds are starting to flock to the games ... and then drop 4 teams back down because the competition is taking to long and doesn't fit in between the IPL and The Black Caps tour of Bangladesh...

It's just so easy to solve.....

Mr Bean is the man the NZ cricket board are looking at...Has the characteristics of most of the players...Surprise appointment likely to be announced early next week.:D