RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ligerzero

The Box Seat - 2014

The Whale will need to lift his game considerably if he is to continue under the new format. What Craig does well is statistics. Especially ones which are written in front of him. But on more than five occasions last night, Mick made him look like a complete novice. New format looks good. Greg is the perfect anchor and Mick looked as though he had been away three and a half days as opposed to three and a half years.

Yes,a very good show .

Great to have Mick back,and with his knowledge and contacts in harness on both sides of the Tasman, it will be great to have another dimension to add to the discussion.

No offence to Craig and Greg(they do a good job) but in general, It just shows you how wide the gap is between class and a---s...

I remember having a conversation with Mick at Alex Park one night, after driving Top Lot to win the first. What I thought was just a friendly chat over a pottle of chips ended up a full page spread in the Weekly!!! He had a couple of facts slightly exaggerated but I was thoroughly impressed for someone who I have never seen write down so much as a bullet point. If I ever get round to doing a journalism degree (which I would love to do), I want Mick as my mentor :-)

A bit of a worrying thing mentioned on the show tonight was only 6 horses nominated at this stage for the Northern Derby. Lets hope this improves before Friday.

On a positive Auckland Cup should have a very decent field.

Show was good again tonight

A bit of a worrying thing mentioned on the show tonight was only 6 horses nominated at this stage for the Northern Derby. Lets hope this improves before Friday.

On a positive Auckland Cup should have a very decent field.

Show was good again tonight

I remembered to watch the show last night and was impressed with new format. Mick Geurin was great and enjoyed his analysis with Whale, who seems to have lost a lot of weight, his suit was hanging off him. Greg good fronting show. 

I was flabbergasted too hearing there only six nominations for GN Derby. I know a lot of our top three-year-olds are heading to Aussie to race these days but this seems a pitiful response from trainers. Let's hope more horses nominate before Friday.