RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mmmyb

Futures for cup and railway

Today roso said futures were out for overall winner of the Auckland cup and railway.. I can't seem to find it on the tab website.

I can never find it for any of the major races.

Can someone direct me on where to go on the website.

Today roso said futures were out for overall winner of the Auckland cup and railway.. I can't seem to find it on the tab website.

I can never find it for any of the major races.

Can someone direct me on where to go on the website.

On the left, "Fixed Odds (other)"

"NZ Greyhounds"

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/#989 Cup

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/#997 Railway

On the left, "Fixed Odds (other)"

"NZ Greyhounds"

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/#989 Cup

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/#997 Railway

Any value for you guys?

In the Cup I like Sassy Road at 41.00ff, up in grade but looks the up and comer.

In the Railway I like Bright Star at $4.50ff.  A short price but seems good value.  

Any value for you guys?

In the Cup I like Sassy Road at 41.00ff, up in grade but looks the up and comer.

In the Railway I like Bright Star at $4.50ff.  A short price but seems good value.  

I would not consider wagering at this stage. There are way to many unknowns for my dollars. Box draw, weather and so on.

Little mother... closely followed by Sergio... kidding

If I had to pick a couple for the cup, without much thought at all I'd say Just Jordana or Kiwi Girl, but both of these would need in the outside couple of boxes to be any challenge. Blitzing Mayhem possibly from the 1 box.

Although, very often in the big races the field is so evenly matched that one of the least expected comes away with a win.

Early speed, crossing before the corner & trouble behind.

But like I say, it's way to early to collect any of my money.

Edit: bare in mind Dusty that those odds are not FF, but Futures.... If it's sctrached, misses this Sunday, it's a losing bet.

I would not consider wagering at this stage. There are way to many unknowns for my dollars. Box draw, weather and so on.

Little mother... closely followed by Sergio... kidding

If I had to pick a couple for the cup, without much thought at all I'd say Just Jordana or Kiwi Girl, but both of these would need in the outside couple of boxes to be any challenge. Blitzing Mayhem possibly from the 1 box.

Although, very often in the big races the field is so evenly matched that one of the least expected comes away with a win.

Early speed, crossing before the corner & trouble behind.

But like I say, it's way to early to collect any of my money.

Edit: bare in mind Dusty that those odds are not FF, but Futures.... If it's sctrached, misses this Sunday, it's a losing bet.

Yeah I know, that's why I usually don't take them! I do take fixed odds sometimes but only on single races mostly.  

Since no one has mentioned the South Island dogs, i think i will.

Railway - Wandy Grant @ 151's - his two previously wins have been very impressive.(the only caution for him is of course different track and him being out wide)

The Cup - Know Attempt @ 51's - I think he really strives at this track, he has been here for 5 starts and 2 of those have been wins, which was the NZ Sires Produce Final.

- Deanne's Fantasy @ 41's - Drawn great here for her Debut and has Speed to burn!! Go Dani :)

Not much tips but after the heats are over and the Semis are out ill be able to pick some more :)

Since no one has mentioned the South Island dogs, i think i will.

Railway - Wandy Grant @ 151's - his two previously wins have been very impressive.(the only caution for him is of course different track and him being out wide)

The Cup - Know Attempt @ 51's - I think he really strives at this track, he has been here for 5 starts and 2 of those have been wins, which was the NZ Sires Produce Final.

- Deanne's Fantasy @ 41's - Drawn great here for her Debut and has Speed to burn!! Go Dani :)

Not much tips but after the heats are over and the Semis are out ill be able to pick some more :)

Wandy Grant and Deanne's Fantasy will struggle in my opinion but Know Attempt would be a rough hope.  

I just realised my roughie Sassy Road is on the ballot!

Big Jamesy is a query.

In AUS he has been racing and winning on the lower class Tab C tracks.

He has been running BOD times, however sometimes when a dog Is pressured early they lose their stride.

Still looks to be an interesting runner

I broke one of my own rules today and placed 2 futures bets. (I'm car pooling to Auckland tomorrow so that'll save me more than the $20)

$10 Double Magic @ $12.00

Double Magic had Bright Stars number when last raced in November. We'll quickly know how forward he is tomorrow. 

$10 Brighton Bullet @ $14.00

Wellington Cup winner on track debut tomorrow. One of the top dogs and worth a punt at odds offered.

I broke one of my own rules today and placed 2 futures bets. (I'm car pooling to Auckland tomorrow so that'll save me more than the $20)

$10 Double Magic @ $12.00

Double Magic had Bright Stars number when last raced in November. We'll quickly know how forward he is tomorrow. 

$10 Brighton Bullet @ $14.00

Wellington Cup winner on track debut tomorrow. One of the top dogs and worth a punt at odds offered.

I think Double Magic could win the final.  Hard to write off anything by Big Daddy Cool!

Big Jamesy is a query.

In AUS he has been racing and winning on the lower class Tab C tracks.

He has been running BOD times, however sometimes when a dog Is pressured early they lose their stride.

Still looks to be an interesting runner

Gee whiz 18.28 first look! Looks a flying machine this guy! Can only imagine the improvement in him ala Wild Punting last year! I wasn't that keen on him today but that was a super run. Great start to what is going to be an awesome days racing. I think Double Magic / Code Nine / Need To Chill are the best plays of the day.

Good Luck to all involved

Any value for you guys?

There are no certains in this game, don't think she has qualified. Unlucky though, just needed to jump

There are no certains in this game, don't think she has qualified. Unlucky though, just needed to jump

If a dog misses the jump it's hardly unlucky though is it?  If it misses the start then finds trouble, that's different.

How on earth did Danato pay $61ff.  Has been heavily backed since arriving in NZ and has electric speed early, won easily.  Even $29 on tote was ridiculous.  Thought he was the biggest danger to Bright Star. 

Sassy Road got chopped out when handy first bend.

Gee today has been tough, if I hadn't taken some of the Danato cash I'd be singing for my supper.  

Danato paid 61ff?! Bloody hell. Was always going to lead them and Bright Star is most vulnerable out wide. More madness!

I had to look at the screen twice mate, half that on the tote was tidy.  It's like the live betting on sports, I sometimes think the bookie watching has gone to the toilet the odds are so ridiculous.  Not a complaint!

I mean yes Bright Star ran down Danato last time but Danato led easily and only threw in the towel late. The next start C4 win from box 8 was good and it showed he was getting fitter and stronger at end of race. 61? ffs!

I mean yes Bright Star ran down Danato last time but Danato led easily and only threw in the towel late. The next start C4 win from box 8 was good and it showed he was getting fitter and stronger at end of race. 61? ffs!

Seriously.  It's not April Fools yet, it was Christmas arriving late.  

I initially had $10 FF Place on Danato at $3.80 I believe. I then went back about a minute before the race went off and saw him at $6.00 FF Place. I put another $25 at that so ended up making a nice coin on the race. I never did look at the win odds.