RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
three back on the fence

Spellbinder desperately unlucky

Spellbinder's moved into $14 for the Derby.

And 24 hours later into $10...so she has nearly halved the quote since Monday morning ($18).

I hope that is based on a flood of $,  rather than Jason Bridgman just mentioning that the Derby and Oaks both remain possible targets and the TAB bookies reacting?????

Of course I have just seen a quote with an aussie bookie at $18..... wonder how strong my loyalty to NZ racing is based on that difference???

Of course I could also point out that she is available at $34 (and you can back her each way) with another betting provider...... :ph34r:

.......I would rather take money from the tab if I could col , I will hurt them this year with some astute multis ! :) ....or maybe next year ?

Good luck with Nigelissima boys, seems to make ground in its races, but hell, she races eratic, not for me.

I thought Glorious Lad is home , TAB has it at $4?? I will get better than that somewhere !

Only other one to push it is Sacred Park. Seems easy....heard that before ! :D

While Spellbinder's odds have been shrinking, her stablemate's doing the opposite - Aspen's out to $18, and now with question marks beside his name. Anyone know the story there? Failed against the older horses on Saturday, but he didn't have a lot of luck in the running.

The other mover I see today is Delago's Secret - 21 into 16.