RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Turny

CW Johnson at his brilliant best today

You know my Views on Mr CW Johnson Heds

Best of the best in this country and will measure up to the best over there - just hope he isn't snapped up by Moody, Price, snowden or co as stable jock. South Island racing needs the magic man here.

well done Mr Rumpole putting it together  

It sort of makes me wonder too if he could ride there on a   long term basis rather than a ride or two  . Reason being they  don't seem to like riders there  who give horses a lot of time to settle, more the type of jockey who hustles horses a bit and puts them in the race early.  Remember David Walsh getting into strife there for allowing horse plenty of time to find its feet ?. He told the stewards that was his NZ style and they said something to the effect if he wanted to settle horses at the back and let them find their feet,  he could come back to NZ and do it, but they didn't expect it in Australia.

Guest 2Admin2

Great effort by rider and horse. Made a few of those other riders look a little average out there.

Wonder what next for the horse?

Trainer when interviewed after the race said if the horse comes through the race OK then they will back up in a Grp Three next week.

Trainer when interviewed after the race said if the horse comes through the race OK then they will back up in a Grp Three next week.

Must be a big chance, even more so if he gets same sort of track as yesterday. Seemed to handle it well.

Great to see the magic man get a good win over there. To come back to race riding at his age, and after all he has been thru, I couldnt be more happier for the guy.

Natuzzi in at Caulfield  Easter Saturday  1400m    listed  $150,000

I think the Magic Man will go back rather than ride at Riverton