RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Turny

CW Johnson at his brilliant best today

DICKHEAD.Rambling is an appropriate name for you.

who is this complete and utter twerp called  Rambling kid                                        give him a yellow card

sheriff

i see he is from south auckland  that may explain his attitude.. to accuse CWJ of being pissed while working is defamatory

so please give the Dickhead kid notice i am on the warpath

he will probably get a writ  a writ for a dick eh??

CWJ has successfully passed at least 20 breath tests in the past few years conducted by raceday stipes

if you don't like his riding  don't back him    A hole

he is a "westy" Mr Rumpole, just doesn't get any better - they are not known for acknowledging class and brilliance as invariably they do not know what those terms mean - these folk best ignored.

Two super rides, the ride on the Dennis Bros horse was super - off the bit at the 400 and floundering - lifted, balanced, sprinted - balanced - over rover - only a couple of riders in NZ could have extracted that result - Johnson is one

Turny

Two superb rides today, both features

The old fella just gets better and better

Well done Mr Johnson - and what an interview from the shy guy - brilliant

Have to agree Turny  you are spot  on  I have reserved your place for july

The ride on Alpine Heights was just MAGIC  no room yet there he went through the supposed gap

As for that Rambling Kid let me at him

By the way Molly only had 2 bets and they both won  she is over the moon and might even put an extra sugar lump in Glen Broomhall's tea to sweeten him up

his previous 5 rides on the day were not betting props although News Flash did not get a run

Thanks Mr Rumpole - flights booked and looking forward to another super day.

I see Barberry never got off the ballot - bad luck.

Molly having a great run on the punt - presume she just doing her 2 over 3's on CWJ - recipe for success our Molly has found.

She may need 2 lumps of sugar for the cuppa.

Turny

Is CWJ as good as MRC, or JWW? or for that matter J Harris and RBM?…….I'm just wondering how you 'older' guys rank him as I've never seen him ride and thats a fact…….bit hard from over here, so just started to take notice and he appears to 'sit on' better than most!

Is CWJ as good as MRC, or JWW? or for that matter J Harris and RBM?…….I'm just wondering how you 'older' guys rank him as I've never seen him ride and thats a fact…….bit hard from over here, so just started to take notice and he appears to 'sit on' better than mos

Biff

please help me who are MRC,  JWW and RBM???

CW Johnson has won about 15 races in Ozz      2Caloundra cups, a Canterbury cup, and a 3rd in the melbourne cup on Mercator

Johnson has brilliance in balance, timing and uncanny talent in settling horses plus amazing timing in finishing off races (rarely wins by lengths) - no other jock in NZ in recent times has these incredible talents.

In Oz he would have been (and still could be) a superstar jock complete with Managers and Agent (he has a very good NZ agent) and Valets.

Superstar and we are so fortunate to have retained him in this country, even if he is approaching his twilight years.

Tell me this can CW Johnson still go to ozzie?????

he can go to Ozz anytime he wishes or has the need to go

Last Ozzie ride was at Grafton July 2007 not long after he won on Sculptor for Peter McKenzie

True Portfolio

But wouldn't it be a great showcase at, say,  VRC Melbourne invited to an international jocks 2 day tourney.

He would ride a track like Flemington so well - he is the only NZ jock they would have on their radar (our best are already there)

I often wonder why NZ Clubs _ Ellerslie and Te Rapa in particular don't have invited NI versus SI jock tourny's - and why NZ Racing does not use Johnson in particular as an Ambassador for NZ racing - racing is all about image and promotion and none better than top riders - they are physically different, highly motivated and would have a following to non racing folk if presented well.

Johnson should be a "shoe in" for such a promotion

Opportunities lost

True Portfolio

But wouldn't it be a great showcase at, say,  VRC Melbourne invited to an international jocks 2 day tourney.

He would ride a track like Flemington so well - he is the only NZ jock they would have on their radar (our best are already there)

I often wonder why NZ Clubs _ Ellerslie and Te Rapa in particular don't have invited NI versus SI jock tourny's - and why NZ Racing does not use Johnson in particular as an Ambassador for NZ racing - racing is all about image and promotion and none better than top riders - they are physically different, highly motivated and would have a following to non racing folk if presented well.

Johnson should be a "shoe in" for such a promotion

Opportunities lost

I have meet the one and only CW Johnson a few times very nice guy the only thing was he had a few beers lol.......

oh you hurt so bad ...  

ever wondered why I ain't been carded ?  tiz the truth that's why

he is a multiple convicted drink driving hazard, and az I stated if hes dry, it will be great for everyone ...

and yes I have seen him pissed on a horse and falling off it too ... 

B)