RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

Raise The Flag tops the Select Sale on averages

Raise The Flag topped the Select Sale with an average of $86,667 (3 sold) from O'Reilly in second place $73,625 (8 sold)

If only Raise The Flag's sale results can be replicated on the racetrack it will be the best thing to have happened in NZ in 25 years.

At the moment every aspect of NZ Racing & Breeding is on its knees irrespective of what you read in the papers.

A resurgence of breeding and racing in the Deep South would be a great fillip especially if it followed on from the incredible contribution from Brian Anderton the doyion of the industry down there for over 40 years.

Resurgence has to start somewhere so why shouldn't it be the Deep South. The power base for the last 30 years has been north of Taupo for what?

If you don't belief me, consider this; it is over 28 years since the sales departed Trentham and what has happened since?

I am not saying leaving Trentham is the problem. What I am saying is that the power base has well and truly moved north.... and for what?

I saw the Raise the flags at the sales and all looked fantastic, will have to look at sending a mare down, Congratulations Wayne, Karen and the team at White Robe, work really hard and make very little noise doing it