RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
emiliana

Did anyone else see???

Race 1 at Gore, Rebecca Black loses her stick not far off the post when riding the winner. As she pulled up beside another horse afterwards, she was handed a stick by the other jockey (KC Walters I believe). I'm pretty sure that's not allowed? Surely?? Or am I wrong in saying that?

Race 1 at Gore, Rebecca Black loses her stick not far off the post when riding the winner. As she pulled up beside another horse afterwards, she was handed a stick by the other jockey (KC Walters I believe). I'm pretty sure that's not allowed? Surely?? Or am I wrong in saying that?

Doesn't really matter they don't weigh in with the stick KC must of got the stick caught in in his gear.

I realise they don't weigh in with a stick, and no Rebecca's stick goes flying over the running rail. The question is since when were jockeys allowed to hand each other anything? As far as I was aware, they aren't. And what was to gain from passing her a stick? It was quite clear on tv when she lost it, why try and cover it up? That's what it looked like. It will be interesting to read the stipes report.

"touch (other than accidentally) another person or any thing other than an article of his own equipment before weighing in"

Did the whip 'accidentally' get passed from one to another?

Before anyone asks, I don't know either jockey from a bar of soap, I don't bet, I've never been in trouble with the stipes, it simply looked really bad on tv, and I'm curious as to whether it breaches 'integrity'.