RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
STRAIGHT STRIKE

How Would You Like To See Nz ?

How would YOU like to see NZ in regards to Maori/ NZ'er perspective. ?

This includes  everything that is openly discussed on here with regards to  Government, TOWaitangi Claims, Te Reo , etc.etc. the whole lot !!

And please give a RATIONAL and FULL answer , DONT just say  "Honour the Treaty of  1840 " , that is not enough, itemise ALL the things you would like to see happen to this country to bring about my personal dream of  " One Country, One People moving forward  together " , can this happen ?

I particularly invite input from bblunt, Killafornia, Jack, Turny and other regular participants of Main Street Cafe'.

C'mon  Killafornia, bblunt, Jack, Turny, Headley & Co. your silence on this post is deafening.

This is your opportunity to express how you would like to see NZ or Aoatearoa with regards to Maori, TOWaitangi , Pakeha , NZer's , etc.etc.  , what should happen or not happpen , Govt., Local Government ,  infact the whole lot.

I note there is always negative, opposing or even abusive type comments  to many of Opo's postings, but nothing expressed in way that would make his detractors ....lets say happy.

As mentioned full and rational answers please.

Ahhh a Kiwi wish list. How appropriate at Xmas time SS.

I will start this open discussion.

I see NZ utopia as beginning with NZ being a Republic, with a left leaning Govt, led by a Maori Prime Minister (fluent in Te Reo), with a NZ'r of Samoan decent as Deputy, and a NZ'r of Chinese decent as Finance Minister. Maori seats retained, but the 

Greens wither and die, because their trendy, comfortable, middle class ideals ultimately impact most on the NZ working class.

Thats a start Uriah Heep.

NZ as a Republic

A Maori   leading the Government

Polynesian as Deputy Leader

Chinese as Minister of Finance

Green Party to go.

Let's see if we can have more input particularly from Killafornia, Jack,Turny bblunt and Co.   :-)

Now now Jack it seems to me you are hiding behind  TOWaitangi Issues.  Please refer to my original post of how YOU would like to see NZ, Uriah Heep has stated how he would like to see NZ.

C'mon Jack your  full written answers here please., not extracts from various Government departments including the TOWaitangi Office , as you have done in your previous post.

How would YOU like to see NZ in regards to Maori/ NZ'er perspective. ?

This includes  everything that is openly discussed on here with regards to  Government, TOWaitangi Claims, Te Reo , etc.etc. the whole lot !!

And please give a RATIONAL and FULL answer , DONT just say  "Honour the Treaty of  1840 " , that is not enough, itemise ALL the things you would like to see happen to this country to bring about my personal dream of  " One Country, One People moving forward  together " , can this happen ?

I particularly invite input from bblunt, Killafornia, Jack, Turny and other regular participants of Main Street Cafe'.

My rational as stated....