RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bruce M

Show Day Punters Club Collation & Results

A massive thanks from me too Bruce. And thank goodness I finally contributed something with my VERY LAST BET ($111 off the sixth of six doubles yesterday). A big thanks to all those who played too, and well done to those that got some good returns out of yesterday's races. They looked hard, but turned out to be even harder!!

TAB Account #195834 Brown

Thanks everyone..I've just been and paid for my trip and I can't believe a group of strangers would help me out so much.

Sixteen of you received your money at 10.45ish this morning...I'm still waiting for details from Dog Man and Chocolate Boy.They will be paid tomorrow or Monday.

Those of you urging me to hold some money back may not have noticed that I actually ripped off 47 cents from each of you and a wild celebration is planned.

I just had a look back to last year and see that I paid $140 to sixteen shareholders so Cup Week has been good to us.It was also interesting to see several of this years nil collectors ranking highly on the collect table especially Hsvman

TOTAL RETURN AFTER RACE 12:$2233.60 $139.60 per share (remember this was a one day only Club as I was working on Cup Day)

TODAY'S BIG WINNERS
$1390.00 Hsvman
$439.50 Smiler
$149.70 Bruce M
$98.90 Group One Winner
$61.00 Droppingoutatthe800
$58.20 Globederby/Ziggy09
$36.30 Vin

On the other hand last year's Premier meetings at Auckland had a payout of $0.00 to fifteen shareholders.....ahh the vicissitudes of punting...isn't that why we love it?

See you in three weeks.

I just had a look back to last year and see that I paid $140 to sixteen shareholders so Cup Week has been good to us.It was also interesting to see several of this years nil collectors ranking highly on the collect table especially Hsvman

TOTAL RETURN AFTER RACE 12:$2233.60 $139.60 per share (remember this was a one day only Club as I was working on Cup Day)

TODAY'S BIG WINNERS

$1390.00 Hsvman

$439.50 Smiler

$149.70 Bruce M

$98.90 Group One Winner

$61.00 Droppingoutatthe800

$58.20 Globederby/Ziggy09

$36.30 Vin

Thanks for making me feel slightly less guilty  ;)