RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bruce M

Punters Club Collation And Results

Well done everybody...it made for a cheap day's excitement.

I'm particularly impressed that both Al and Kim had the roughie King Of Strathfield....he was the moneymaker.

We've nearly doubled our money so my plan is that we put $42.50 each aside...bet $50 each on Friday and I'll pay out on Saturday $42.50 + Friday's winning to each unit.

I'm happy to try and redeem myself with $100 on the Pick 6 but we only have a short window to organise race allocation....I'll give people till 8pm on Wednesday to specify any preferences (either before or after the fields are out) and I'll allocate the others tomorrow night.Again...first in first served.

I imagine there will be twelve races,four trebles and a quaddie again.

It's been a spectacular day but I'm sure those of us with zero returns want to do our bit on Friday.

Friday is my normal day off so I can do the collation/result thing again as I do think it adds to the day especially for those unlucky enough to be working.

Nearly threw KOS in Bruce, another $2500 would have been handy....never won on the track put me off.....Bugger..;)

Any race for me,i would be happy to reinvest the lot if everyone was happy with that.

Patheic effort from a few of us,but I know we were just a run short and will be right on the button on Friday.

I was going back to Race Cafe after 4 legs of P6,GREAT VALUE FOR $50

Only got to see the last 3 races, but managed to keep a track of progress - or lack of in my case - from work. I seem to recall being in the top 3 collects last year, finished in last place this year, so am more than happy to go again on Friday in an attempt at redemption. Thanks to all those that led the way - awesome effort team.  

I like the idea of putting $42.50 to one side and betting $50 again. Any race once again for me - might go the field for a place bet to ensure a collect :D  

Wasn't involved in todays syndicate but followed it and I have to say what an amazing job you did Bruce. Every time I had a look at the thread your prompt results made for easy reading....Well done to you Bruce again and to those who got involved.Good luck to you all on Friday.

Great effort everyone. A cheap days entertainment. I am definately in again. Any Race will do. I thought the horse to follow from todays efforts was Lumos. Anyone have others?

cheers

Tony

Thanks Bruce for all of your work in making this happen. Spent the day on course peering into my phone. Look forward to going again on "redemption" Friday

I was on course too, had written all the selections down and was telling others I was with how well we were going. 

Here's a thought. We could take the same races/selection types as Cup Day, unless others want to try a different option?

Was a little stiff myself. I backed The Fiery Ginga at Final Field odds (23's & $4.80) Monday night, so there was a big plunge during the day. 

There are 14 races carded for Friday which might change things...!!!

I'll go with the last Treble again Bruce.

Vice Chairman is nominated in Race 7...should win again... ;)

There's only 12 on the TAB website...........I'm confused.

There's only 12 on the TAB website...........I'm confused.

In the programme conditions for Cup Day and Show Day the club were to pick the 12 highest assessed races that had enough starters out of the 14 race noms.

Oooops Richie said it all.

Congrats to us all for making a profit on Cup Day.Thanks to Bruce.for your efforts and you were so close to a great collect in Pick6 and you only had 1 horse different to my Quaddie collect and guess what that was lol.I would be happy to have another crack at the Quaddie and wont be on course this time so will add interest to Show Day.

Cheers Kim.