RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
RazorSharp

Kiwis vs Kangaroos

well done kiwis credit where its due that was a hellof a game.

interesting thought that when i posted no one wanted to post.now its everyone putting the boot in haha.

As an Oz livn in nz I have lernt to be tough :)

That pack of the kiwis is HUGE!!Tough as bloody nails.And a good game plan to because the Oz backline was lethat probably the best ever but they never got the ball cause the nz forwards beat them up.How many times did hayne get the ball?

Still kiwis its the first game of the tournament and history shows you guys pull one out of the bag every now and then so its Australias tournament they wont be so timid next time.

Enjoy your moment like you did after the world cup.But come on you guys have to show more confidence in your team haha sad sacks no wonder kiwi sport never wins anything you are always so negative

Whos being negative?

We know we are the best. We dont need to skite about it all the time like you aussies.

you know you are the best hahaha oh my god that is so funny boy its nealry dying time.The best at what?

I saw no negative remarks, Razor.

99% of New Zealanders would have been astonished to find that 'we' got a 20-20 draw, even more so that we actually had a very good chance of winning.

But we are realistic enough to know that we played in this game about as good as we can play ... but that Australia have huge scope for improvement as the tournament progresses.

That's not being defeatist - I'd still cheer our boys on if, as you'd imagine, this game repeated as the Final...

well done kiwis credit where its due that was a hellof a game.

interesting thought that when i posted no one wanted to post.now its everyone putting the boot in haha.

As an Oz livn in nz I have lernt to be tough :)

That pack of the kiwis is HUGE!!Tough as bloody nails.And a good game plan to because the Oz backline was lethat probably the best ever but they never got the ball cause the nz forwards beat them up.How many times did hayne get the ball?

Still kiwis its the first game of the tournament and history shows you guys pull one out of the bag every now and then so its Australias tournament they wont be so timid next time.

Enjoy your moment like you did after the world cup.But come on you guys have to show more confidence in your team haha sad sacks no wonder kiwi sport never wins anything you are always so negative

Dearest Razor. Good to see Cumunulla MI let you out for the weekend.

Negative? Mmmm. Wrong. More like lacking arrogance and respectful. Take a leaf wee runner-up.

"Pull one out of the bag"?!?! By golly you really have lost your marbles! Keep it up though as we enjoy reading what the average Aussie has to say. Tell me this: if Australia were wearing, say, blue uniforms and NZ had, perhaps, white uniforms WHICH TEAM WOULD YOU SAY HAD THE BEST PERFORMANCE AND SHOULD BE MORE CONFIDENT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TOURNAMENT?? Be objective now. Remove the eye patch, resist the OCD temptations of dusting that 2008 silver medalists team photo, and wake up! You are BLINDED by your premonitions about what each team has done in the past and therefore what they will do for the near future. We used to be a formidible rugby union nation. Now it aint necessarily so. Its OK to admit that about your precious Kangaroos. ;)

you have been saying 4 years since last year.whats happening?

How long you been in NZ for RS?

Of course the "4 more years" refers to the now legendary sledge by Greghan at the end of the 2003 Rugby World Cup semi, in which hot favourites NZ were unexpectedly bundled out by an inspired Australian team. That remark cut deep, and NZers have been hurting ever since.

If you were here during the 2007 World Cup you might have had the good fortune to witness the ABs suffer a similar misfortune. The coverage was on tv3 then, and as I recall the host was a Mike McRoberts, one of the better NZ journalists. Anyway, poor Mike, got a bit excited that day, but it was very funny to see.

There were 2 quarter finals on that day, Aus versus Poms, followed by ABs versus Froggies. Following the Poms gritty win against Aus they cut back to the studio where we were greeted by a beaming Mike with the words "4 more years George". The rest is history. LoL!

You rate benji as a kicker? Rates the same as Luke...

Where the hell did Goodwin come from as an option ? ? ? Were they hoping that because he had watched El Magic enough that he would be a good kicker

I would have thought it would have been Benji or Lance.....4 tries to 3 and we drew hurts a bit.

Razor I think the Kiwi's were right, they play as a team, the way they tackled was Awesome to watch....your boys (mostly) play believing the hype about how good they are....and as a bunch of individuals they were very lucky to escape with a draw