RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Nz Cup / Galaxy Heats

Uno Lachlan paid $21 ff after he had won 2 c5 races at his last 4 on the track and 16 from 42 overall. Was I missing something?

I obviously was missing something because I had 6 in that leg of quaddie and was only leg i missed. Got plenty of place 6 tho :)

Loved the $12 for Endorse. Still in C1 and I reckon prefers it wide like the 6. Unreal money! And Le Roux keeps going out at great odds too despite always finding the lead and you know you're always in with a chance. 

Sounded like it went a shocker. Was plenty of support for fancy idol on the fixed earlier, not sure what it opened at but was enough money for logic, osti's to both drift. Bring on tonight!

Opened at $8. Thrilling Logic another big finish. Agent van Alden also made up excellent ground in his race

Opened at $8. Thrilling Logic another big finish. Agent van Alden also made up excellent ground in his race

Cheers mate, was $4 when I saw it around lunchtime so obviously someone got a nice chunk of it!!!

Jannik impressive in the first heat, decent splits and will only improve with the run. Brighton Bullet the other one I'll follow with interest in the semi's. Was the futures favourite for this race before last years heats, tough dog to catch on his day but look out when he wants to win... Hope everything is alright with Mercenary who looked to drop off rather quickly after finding trouble.

Poor old Trev - had 4 in the last in his Quaddie and couldn't get one in the first 3. Heartbreaking stuff. And he was talking up Homebush Edith big time last time on track. Oh how he'll be kicking himself.

After tonight, before seeing the draws for the final, I think Russell Hart is the one. Goes well from any draw. Then Raw Energy and then Piggy. Ate too Much can only win from inside. Was awesome to see Rodriguez get up. Love the musician (saw him last year - unreal!!) and the dog too! But won't have the same dogs lining up next time.

Roll on the Galaxy heats tomorrow. Fun times

hmmm, i reckon you could lose a lot of dough today :unsure:

There are a whole bunch of good locals with huge question marks over their form. A few imports I know nothing about and other vistors who may not handle Addington. It's hold your breath stuff going into that first bend.

The gorgeous Goose ought to win. Field in behind? And maybe Dixie / Eureka /Field?

Might be a day to sit back and watch. Good luck all

hmmm, i reckon you could lose a lot of dough today :unsure:

There are a whole bunch of good locals with huge question marks over their form. A few imports I know nothing about and other vistors who may not handle Addington. It's hold your breath stuff going into that first bend.

The gorgeous Goose ought to win. Field in behind? And maybe Dixie / Eureka /Field?

Might be a day to sit back and watch. Good luck all

I agree, looks a very tough day to be confident about anything. Guru Goose does look the bet of the day in the 1st, was super last start against the impressive Allegro Star.

Know Advantage looked a great each way bet before I saw the odds, bit short on the fixed but you know he's going to be in the first 3.

Starburst Josh is my quaddie anchor, has really come of age the last 3 months and never goes a bad race, expecting Follow Fame to beat him out but if he gets an uninterrupted run I think he will be too strong.

Looking forward to finishing work and watching the replays! Good luck to all punters, trainers and owners!

I agree re Know Advantage. Defnitely on top but short.

More Better's also way too short.

And I agree re Starbust Josh. He and Follow Fame were the two potential Galaxy winners i picked before i saw the heat fields. Didn't realise they were in same heat.

More Better seems exceptional value at $21. Seriously Guru Goose was ridiculous at $1.50, too unreliable at the start these days and hadn't been to Chch for ages. My pick Wandy Grant never looked a winning hope but did well to get up for 2nd.

I agree re Know Advantage. Defnitely on top but short.

More Better's also way too short.

And I agree re Starbust Josh. He and Follow Fame were the two potential Galaxy winners i picked before i saw the heat fields. Didn't realise they were in same heat.

starburst josh is a far better dog than fame Dixie lee looks the goods

Gee a couple heartbreaks for connections today with Ciri Rioli and More Better breaking down. More Better got home ok though so maybe not too bad.

Yep $ting Me was good $.

Dixie $6 looking pretty good now

Yep hope Ciri's wasn't as bad as it looked live, trackside clearly didn't want to show the head on angle... Know Advantage was a monster performance and if he's lucky enough to draw out their again he can beat any field with some luck.

Judicial report: Selected runners for tonight's NZ Cup heats were subject to Out of Competition testing during the week.

^^ From last nights stipe report- good to see, punters deserve to know what trainers / dogs got a visit tho, for integrity's sake... You would hope after recent events the country's leading trainer got a visit. Just my opinion tho.