RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
racingsouthdude

Days Out Who Will Win The Melbourne Cup

Do you know how we know you're from the deep South? You don't use capital letters or know how to punctuate a sentence. You know, things like, for example, a full stop so we know where one sentence finishes and another starts. And a question mark so we know when you're asking us a question, then we can attempt to answer it.  

And in answer to what I think was your question? I'm backing the same horse I did (unsuccessfully) last year, Mount Athos. Dandino and Jet Away won't be far away either, should Jet Away make the field.

"Days out, who do you think will win the Melbourne Cup?"

"Do you think Dear Demi is going to win it? Old Singo will be hoping so. The old boy has had $50k on it, to win."

FIORENTE,  just has to be there, unbelievable sh*te ride in the Cox, and if ridden back will storm home and probably in.

A place bet certainty, esp with the 4th and 5th odds.

B)

Agree dont mind Mt Athos as well,

p.s why is Dunaden at such a big price , age or is his form not what it was in the last couple of years?

BROWN PANTHER left Mount Athos gasping for air in August, when trouncing him in the G2 Goodwood Cup over 3200m.

This season looks to be back to his 3YO form,  when runner up to Masked Marvel in the St Ledger, finishing ahead of Sea Moon and Seville.

The horse possesses a brilliant turn of foot. Will race in the first 3rd of field and then sprint away from them at the Clock Tower. Good draw will increase margin of win! :wub:

BROWN PANTHER left Mount Athos gasping for air in August, when trouncing him in the G2 Goodwood Cup over 3200m.

This season looks to be back to his 3YO form,  when runner up to Masked Marvel in the St Ledger, finishing ahead of Sea Moon and Seville.

The horse possesses a brilliant turn of foot. Will race in the first 3rd of field and then sprint away from them at the Clock Tower. Good draw will increase margin of win! :wub:

I didn't see anything there that changed my mind.

..SEVILLE's prep appeals to me for being right on the day., returning to and fulfilling the promise he's shown in his career.

he's the right milage..after 5runs, and covered plenty of 'miles' in the COX~Plate!

..if he can't win, he'll be right in the fight as long as he's not knocked over in the race, nor sent on 'the tourist's trip' that he was on Saturday just gone.

..my main fancy last year was MOUNT ATHOS..and he Must be hard this year..if he doesn't jarr-up on the day, he'd love kind dead footing!