RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
modest mouse

Latest Scandal

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/19499208/bodies-of-greyhound-dogs-left-partially-cremated-unburied/

For those who haven't had a read...

Jim Leach..It almost looks as though he was sticking up for the trainer concerned. ""The dog was put in an area to be cremated. But it had apparently been raining very heavily, and therefore the actual cremation didn't work at the time."

This is a f'n disgrace. 

Batten down the hatches and await the coming storm, it's going to be a big one, very very disappointing indeed.

God help the greyhound racing industry.

How did the photos get taken?

Not that it matter that the photos got taken, this should not have happened.

A long road is what we are going down now.

Fingers crossed Leach doesn't F*** up again.

"Mr Leach says the incident raises for the first time questions of disposing dogs' bodies and they are investigating whether to set out best practice in a new welfare code." 

Hello Mr Leach this is 2013! "Raises for the first time" has he had his head stuck in the sand? What with all the bad publicity he needs to say they will set out the best practice and have a proper welfare code.

Absolutely shocking

..well i'm now wise as to the identity of this secret schizoid.

i googled his name, and find him a part of many executive tiers :o , a trainer too, and a penalised one at that!

i'm not 'of' greyhounds..i just enjoy the banters and correspondances, but support or attack the issues as they arise too.

i'm Stunned by what i've just stumbled upon here in this issue, and Such is the tremor and gravity of this matter, i'll just observe awhile.,

i'll observe how he is outed..and what his fellow executives and peers plan to do about him., i'll Too observe how the industry participants handle this matter.

..it's as if he's a double-agent, and provides the thesis for the 'Aaron Cross concept' :(

(gee Jim Leach's a liability :o   ...he's greyhound's equivalent of harness's Edward Rennell :( )

..it's just the height of arrogance and supercede over animals...to douse the dog and light a match to it., or did he build a wee set of kindlings to light first, then fuel it to a sufficient inferno, then biff the dead dog Onto it.

if he had 3 or more dead dogs, would he've simply built a bigger bonfire? :(

this is Such a treason of betrayal..to the brotherhood of man that We Are to dogs., the man's best friend.,

...not withStanding, that this alien has made a livelyhood and social climb From these wonderhoundspost-620-0-19405000-1382951682.gif

..he's nothing but a living-feral...real wild voodoo child :o

this is Such a treason of betrayal..to the brotherhood of man that We Are to dogs., the man's best friend.,

...not withStanding, that this alien has made a livelyhood and social climb From these wonderhoundsattachicon.gificon_evil.gif

..he's nothing but a living-feral...real wild voodoo child :o

Hedley,it seems to be part of the cv to get on our greyhound board,,,,,,,,,our chairman also has had a positive swab before..

Hell watch out lance Armstrong will be heading the world  cycling federation next...

..well i'm now wise as to the identity of this secret schizoid.

i googled his name, and find him a part of many executive tiers :o , a trainer too, and a penalised one at that!

i'm not 'of' greyhounds..i just enjoy the banters and correspondances, but support or attack the issues as they arise too.

i'm Stunned by what i've just stumbled upon here in this issue, and Such is the tremor and gravity of this matter, i'll just observe awhile.,

i'll observe how he is outed..and what his fellow executives and peers plan to do about him., i'll Too observe how the industry participants handle this matter.

..it's as if he's a double-agent, and provides the thesis for the 'Aaron Cross concept' :(

(gee Jim Leach's a liability :o ...he's greyhound's equivalent of harness's Edward Rennell :( )

Good post hedley, I for one will follow this story with interest and see if anything is going to happen, or if the powers to be will sweep it under the carpet because he is someone of so called significance... His defence to his positive being that he used a contaminated syringe because he was in a rush that day, and got a slap on the wrist and a $2000 fine for Stanozol!! Interesting he used this as part of his defence-

21) That the Committee also take into account the scale of his training operation and the impact that a significant monetary penalty would have on him.

Ahh what a sad story, you know it happens, but at least have the decency to dispose of their body's properly and with a little bit of respect... It's the least they deserve isn't it ?

Not sure what folk thought happened to these dogs. Any dog or animal for that matter that is passed its use by date and is not wanted as a pet is put down. A trainer like John McInerney who has hundreds of dogs would have to put down dogs every week that are not profitable to race and unwanted as pets. How is this any different from sending retired race horses to the knackers yard or the meat works?