RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Len Brown

Chelseacol

Most men are prone to stupidity with regard to young woman.

Hypocrisy, well that's universal.

If this woman had knocked on the Browns front door and simply told Mrs. Brown the truth, I'm sure everyone concerned would be better off than they are now.

Especially Mrs. Brown who has been sick and her children who have to go to school etc.

I agree with all of that TBH.

But to blame only her is a bit selective. Her debatable conduct does not excuse his.

I know of many Men that have had an affair, or paid for a below average slice of tart for a night.

Each of them had well paid white collar jobs, and each did it on many occasions.

Other groups of lower paid men that I know through clubs, sports etc, never had the same desire.

Look at all well known men that have been caught... It is just a power thing, with cheap tacky girls that know it is their shot at getting in the paper!

This poor excuse for a woman is 32 YO not 18YO.

When things didn't go her way she ruthlessly assaulted a good family. 

She can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Agree. Doesn't seem to be the young, naïve girl she's being made out to be.W020120127458957820284.jpg

len brown is a man without morals. he portrayed himself as a  squeaky clean and has now lost all credibility ,I only hope that the poor cleaner that cleans his office wore gloves, and that all councillors are making sure that seats they may be using are cleaned... as it was reported he was doing things over the phone  while taking to his bit.  but really, looking at len brown then looking at myself in the mirror there is real hope for me... 50 times better look'n,  I feel sorry for mrs brown  and her daughters, it is hard for them to stand by a useless bit of trash. the man should stand down as he gave false  misleading information to the public to gain their trust and votes...

some of you might remember a add a few years back when someone would go up to another person and sort of toss with their closed hand? well that's what this fella needs  to have done to him by every member of the public until he stands down.

as for the tart... you make your bed you lay in it girl.

As strange as it may seem, some people do have morals and as Paul Newman said about Joanne Woodward (his wife) "Why go out and have a hamburger when you have a good steak at home". ;)

maybe the steak was a bad cut,blade,chuck,off the menu or just plain "off"?????????

maybe the steak was a bad cut,blade,chuck,off the menu or just plain "off"?????????

Come on people,show some compassion for his poor wife.She had suffered throat cancer while he was in the middle of this affair.

Jokes are fine when you,re not the recipient of mental anguish and suffering. And boy she must be suffering. 

My thoughts are more with her and the kids than that clown.

my guess is he will be gong before Christmas.he knew he was wong. and now he has egg fu yong all over his face.. some would say better that than what he was getting all over it..

he mislead the rate payers of Auckland, cheated on his wife and children they are the ones that most will show pitty

the more you hear on media  the more people want him gone.now I challenge all Auckland  councillors, when you have your first sitting and you have a few snacks after just make sure the table is laden with wontuns, chicken chow mein ,noodles. one would hope he just might get the message... this is the right kind of Chinese to eat not the wong kind...

of course people are going to dribble on about this. he stood as   a clean healthy family man with religious morals and beliefs,

he lied . he is in good company.. but do a Auckland poll and people that voted for him want to change their votes now so what does that tell you... gone burger and he'll have that with no fur.

globederby13...

I share your sentiments to the letter.

Well said.

All the best.

Ashoka

Thanks Ashoka. I feel Lens problems are a window into the tip of a very large iceberg . How many of those making jokes on here about Mr Brown and others involved have themselves been involved in the same sordid type of affair. Very hard for someone in public office to duck for cover ,but for all those anonymous philanderers and home breakers out there ,its real easy to laugh at someone elses mistakes. I think(and this is only an opinion) that maybe some of those poking the borax need to look in their own backyards.

Absolutely correct Globederby13.
The world is full of wankers and liars.
Public opinion is of limited value because talk is so cheap.
The average person will go through their entire life without realizing that they are just as stupid as the next guy.

Thanks Ashoka. I feel Lens problems are a window into the tip of a very large iceberg . How many of those making jokes on here about Mr Brown and others involved have themselves been involved in the same sordid type of affair. Very hard for someone in public office to duck for cover ,but for all those anonymous philanderers and home breakers out there ,its real easy to laugh at someone elses mistakes. I think(and this is only an opinion) that maybe some of those poking the borax need to look in their own backyards.

There are plenty of us gb who have honoured the marital creed without trumpeting a religious perogative. Brown is a grub and deserves to be exposed. If the other elected councillors have any fortitude they will table a vote of "no confidence" in Brown at the earliest opportunity and cleanse the City of this fraud. Lest you think I am a fidelity wowser I live by the words of that great peanut farmer Jimmy Carter and confess to multiple occasions of mental adultery!

There are plenty of us gb who have honoured the marital creed without trumpeting a religious perogative. Brown is a grub and deserves to be exposed. If the other elected councillors have any fortitude they will table a vote of "no confidence" in Brown at the earliest opportunity and cleanse the City of this fraud. Lest you think I am a fidelity wowser I live by the words of that great peanut farmer Jimmy Carter and confess to multiple occasions of mental adultery!

Your point is valid Chevy50, but I have to make the point that while you have been a good husband and probably a good father, would I be correct in suggesting that your contribution to your city and people would fall a long way short when compared to that of  Len Browns.
May I suggest that Len Brown comes from a family of pillars, do you?
May I suggest that Len Brown has bred high quality, high achieving and contributing stock, have you?

My intention here is not to undermine you as a person but rather point out that to shoot a good horse because it chews a post is short sighted when the risk is that the next horse with it's perfect manners may run you broke.

Come on people,show some compassion for his poor wife.She had suffered throat cancer while he was in the middle of this affair.

Jokes are fine when you,re not the recipient of mental anguish and suffering. And boy she must be suffering. 

My thoughts are more with her and the kids than that clown.

we are all recipients of mental anguish and suffering whenever you come on here and its just possible that len was a victim too which made him susceptible and ripe for the plucking.