RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Len Brown

If Len is a betting man, he would have trouble deciding on race 4 today between - I'm Outa Hair or Stand Your Ground.

Or maybe same race in this order - Shezhardtocatch followed by Rising Romance and third Liquid Asset.

Good video clip, never tried that line.

true neil-but at least he only took 2 minutes screwing her!

That is the most embarrassing part about this sorry episode,not only did he drop his/hers pants,she has told everyone that he was a 4/10,that would hurt Lens ego,a chick did tell me one day that my name should be Wahine,I asked to explain and she described me as a roll on roll off ferry,oh how things have changed with practice, :)

Not at all Leggy,came out of retriement on my birthday last Friday,

How does that song that Mary Hopkins sang"Those were the Days my Friend"I hope they never end.

Good onya Morty. Hope you lasted to the end of the song.

That is the most embarrassing part about this sorry episode,not only did he drop his/hers pants,she has told everyone that he was a 4/10,that would hurt Lens ego,a chick did tell me one day that my name should be Wahine,I asked to explain and she described me as a roll on roll off ferry,oh how things have changed with practice, :)

I hope you told her - I have to go, I am due to dock in another port! ;)

Good luck with that, It may be like finding a fantastic  horse with perfect feet.

As strange as it may seem, some people do have morals and as Paul Newman said about Joanne Woodward (his wife) "Why go out and have a hamburger when you have a good steak at home". ;)

This poor excuse for a woman is 32 YO not 18YO.

When things didn't go her way she ruthlessly assaulted a good family. 

She can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

I vaguely get what you are saying but the" she is assaulting a good family" bit is a joke when he is the one married to the family.

I would have much more sympathy if he didn't campaign in a public race on the religious , family man card. His crime for me is being hypocritical and downright stupid.

That's one of the (many) reasons I wouldn't run for public office....

Chelseacol

Most men are prone to stupidity with regard to young woman.
Hypocrisy, well that's universal.
If this woman had knocked on the Browns front door and simply told Mrs. Brown the truth, I'm sure everyone concerned would be better off than they are now.

Especially Mrs. Brown who has been sick and her children who have to go to school etc.