RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Len Brown

Posted Today, 08:54 PM

..well it looks like the Auckland and kiwi public, will just roll over and let another disgrace tenure a high public position or office .(Same for J.Banks)

i'd've thought..that the schemery and clandestine crafting that Brown conjoured, for two Years, might be the very skillset that would disqualify such a high office holder.

Brown would have the ability to present a facade..like he's done for two years, to democracy and it's minion citizens..if he had a confidence that the lattices of deceit..were such that he could get away with the feign.

That smiling assasin modus operandi..could harbour allsorts of political  corruptednesses.

Should or would the occasion arise, would you be able to trust him Not to allow his palm to be guilded in return for favours to big business or big politic!?

(i've been waiting for people to make this corollary..but it hasn't come emphatically across as yet)

Posted Today, 08:54 PM

..well it looks like the Auckland and kiwi public, will just roll over and let another disgrace tenure a high public position or office .(Same for J.Banks)

i'd've thought..that the schemery and clandestine crafting that Brown conjoured, for two Years, might be the very skillset that would disqualify such a high office holder.

Brown would have the ability to present a facade..like he's done for two years, to democracy and it's minion citizens..if he had a confidence that the lattices of deceit..were such that he could get away with the feign.

That smiling assasin modus operandi..could harbour allsorts of political  corruptednesses.

Should or would the occasion arise, would you be able to trust him Not to allow his palm to be guilded in return for favours to big business or big politic!?

(i've been waiting for people to make this corollary..but it hasn't come emphatically across as yet)

oh no hedley.as always they look the other way while the skulduggery is being carried out and try to imagine its not happening.haha.eg skycity,dotcom raid,tea parties etc.but oh dear as soon as someone is outed by someone else as putting a foot out of line they all jump in so high and mighty as though they never wondered what the fishy smell was all the time.pack of hypocrites.hahahaha.in life you generally get what you deserve.what goes round comes round.most of them seem to have gone a little quiet i note.lol

There's only one winner in this sorry saga and it's this idiot:

2584068.jpg

Although he's a past sickness beneficiary, has Daddy's rich mates funding him and is a keyboard bully, he's gained the attention and notoriety he craves.

The problem is he is a huge hypocrite having been snapped had an extra marital affair himself.