RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
droversrunfarm

Canterbury Ex Racers Wanted-Help Save Them From Horsey Heaven

Hi

I'm trying to save Canterbury Horses throughbreds and the odd giant standardbred from getting shot- most go on the "truck" decent lovely well behaved fellas but have no home to go to after finishing at the track.

We have 6 acres with stables lots of love and care before starting their new career under saddle

Three feeds a day-morning and night hardfeed then red clover hay at lunchtime.

Career Options available~ Show Horses,Jumpers,Eventors or Just a Hack

I will take anything that is sound in

MIND as some are NUTS!!!! and have bad legs etc its best for us and them....

Not a bolter,puller ( fine in race conditions as must get a bit keen) does not buck or rear or known to.

Any height

But on the look out for a giant around 17hh with nice movement and lots of white markings clean straight legs and movement :)

Please e-mail or phone for quick pick-up 027 3012072

Thanks

droversrunfarm@gmail.com

Spaces available all year round

and transport arranged if out of christchurch.

droversrunfarm

Are you going to answer the question in your previous advertisement - maybe you missed it:

Copied from other ad.

'Karyn asked

How much training have you done or been involved with and are you wanting horses to lease or buy? Training, i mean the galloping code. Thanks'

Am also interested in knowing TIA

Hi, If you look on the nztba.co.nz website there is a section called Homes4Horses and I have got a Green Perfume mare on there with a photo. She is a nice natured mare and although she throws her front legs around a bit she should make someone a nice hack. Her name is Kersha. We live at Kingsdown which is 10 mins south of Timaru

We dropped a mare off at Staceys place on Wednesday. We were very impressed with Stacey and her set up, and she has kept in touch to let me know how our mare has settled in. :y:

Hmm well i rode one today which was rehomed by Stacey to an elderly women as a "quiet" hack, Poor lady can't even get her money back and the horse rehomed is a total dog, couldn't even get him round the track without him trying to get his head down to buck. Trying to kick out and bite on the ground too... FALSE advertising when he was sold as "QUIET"... Poor lady, I would be extremely ashamed if i rehomed something like that to a 65+ yr old who now can't even get her money back!!! :mad:

Thats is total rubbish,

I stand behind all my horses and the 6 we have rehomed via this website have been counted for and doing great :)

We dont sell to older people (ways it always worked out)

and all the horses are sold with lovely temperments and

MUST BE QUIET and sensible

AS CHILDREN ARE AROUND THEM EVERYDAY

Anything that was like you stated

would have been shot and refused entry to our property!

We have not had one complaint asking for $ back and most end up re-homing

before alot of work it undertaken as numbers can get too high that we run out of grazing etc

All feedback has be excellent

I keep all ex owners informed and they are told which part of the country their horse now lives in and any photos their new owner e-mails me.

Thanks

I wouldn't worry Stacey, probably just a jeaous s... stirrer.

You notice these negative posters never use their proper names.

If it was a genuine gripe I'm sure you would be contacted by the purchaser not some no name nobody that has probably never met you.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for that, she is my sister by name only she has nothing to do with my stable or horses.

Ed is mad he needs to go to heaven before someone gets hurt or be worked 7 days a week hard until he becomes the nice horse is use to be.

Stu told me the story.

Thanks once again

Stacey