RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest G McCarthy

Nice 400m dog....

Guest G McCarthy

Owner wants a Deal.

You fly the dog in, payback the flight to the trainer/owner etc from first stake moneys and then 50/50 after that.

Jul 07 Wheres Pedro Dog,

16sts 3wins and 7 pl.

Wins include:

V good 18.58 Healsville 340m and a flying 17.89 Cranbourne 311m.

Placings at:

Geelong 347m, shepperton 390m and horsham 410m.

Dog located in Victoria.

email gaz_catch23@hotmail.com if interested.

Owner wants a Deal.

You fly the dog in, payback the flight to the trainer/owner etc from first stake moneys and then 50/50 after that.

Jul 07 Wheres Pedro Dog,

16sts 3wins and 7 pl.

Wins include:

V good 18.58 Healsville 340m and a flying 17.89 Cranbourne 311m.

Placings at:

Geelong 347m, shepperton 390m and horsham 410m.

Dog located in Victoria.

email gaz_catch23@hotmail.com if interested.

Graham Hi, when did he do the 17.89.

Would it not make it easier to post dogs name, so folks can check form is correct. Then maybe they could take the next step.Why the cloak and dagger stuff.

Lion.

Would it not make it easier to post dogs name, so folks can check form is correct. Then maybe they could take the next step.Why the cloak and dagger stuff.

Lion.

I agree Lion, I have also inquired via e mail, with no reply it makes you wonder if he has anything to hide ...surely he is not so naive to believe there are too many people who would want an interest with NIL information ....

Guest G McCarthy

to get on the computer at the weekends, lovely day outside people.

No cloak and Dagger stuff, il answer your emails now. if you want to know any more info then please email.

Castaway.

Would arrive here as a Class 3 dog. Times r not up to winning,in anything other than very weak fields.

Lion.

P S just my opinion

Thanks Lion,

I already sussed it out and agree with all of your comments

I don't think he would be for me as totally exposed .

Thanks again.

Guest G McCarthy

Very weak fields? Fair enough, id put him up there with dogs like Sasha jet, Egyptian Boy....classy short coursers.

He may be no champion but he is handy enough to win races in nz.

if no ones wants it dont email...simple. i dont own the dog, no skin off my nose if noone goes for it- just listing it for the guy in aus.

I have one to be airfreighted from Melbourne to Auckland by Jet Pets in about 2 weeks time - I understand that the more on 1 consignment, the cheaper they are. Let me know if we could help each other - combining would help us both.

Ignore the knockers

Cheers

Peter

Gareth

If you dont own this dog,why would you not give the owners details,i dont think you are doing him any favours or is there a motive to make something for yourself ?if so say so----and if there is i can tell you 50/50 is not going to work

Gareth

If you dont own this dog,why would you not give the owners details,i dont think you are doing him any favours or is there a motive to make something for yourself ?if so say so----and if there is i can tell you 50/50 is not going to work

Well said Grizzly Bear I wonder what the clock and dagger stuff is all about ...I think he must think some of us are as thick as two short planks ...... Congratulations on your two winners today. very nice prices and very decent returns ...Keep up the good work.

Guest G McCarthy
I have one to be airfreighted from Melbourne to Auckland by Jet Pets in about 2 weeks time - I understand that the more on 1 consignment, the cheaper they are. Let me know if we could help each other - combining would help us both.

Ignore the knockers

Cheers

Peter

Could you drop me a quick email? have trainers sorted and yes it is cheaper to get multiple dogs over.

As far as cloak and dagger stuff, its not. The owner wanted to deal through someone who is impartial ie not a trainer and to place the dog accordingly to its racing style and ability.

Garrick.

Gareth

could it be the the owner wants garrick to act as go between for him whats the big deal

That there are so many idiots in this game that wouldn't do a thing to help anyone but themself that when someone like garrick comes along that is actually a genuine guy and trying to help others out he must be up to something.

Some people in this game need to get over themselves, especially the people that are posting on here that actually have nothing to do with the dog, so how about those people hop of this thread and go and moan and bleet on another.

Andy

Guest G McCarthy

out of hand guys.

I am not out to screw anyone over.

Andy and Peter, thanks for the comments buts its fine.

Im hoping that the dogs can speak for themselves. National Debt, Ima fool, Cool Edition, Princess Snowy, Art Deco, Bear Cub have said enough so far i reckon, and latest dog Lansvale spark should go ok today.

Can we please let this thread go and get back to its original purpose.

Cheers,

Garrick.

That there are so many idiots in this game that wouldn't do a thing to help anyone but themself that when someone like garrick comes along that is actually a genuine guy and trying to help others out he must be up to something.

Some people in this game need to get over themselves, especially the people that are posting on here that actually have nothing to do with the dog, so how about those people hop of this thread and go and moan and bleet on another.

Andy

well said

Guest G McCarthy

mate.

Looks as tho Lansvale spark will go ok doing by his last couple of runs.