RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lad27

Daddy Lowe

has been a great dog...can remember his first start in the country. I'm pretty sure he was unsuited to Wanganui as he use to run off the track, totally different to his style today. 37 wins, great effort. Trainer (and partner lol) know how to train a good dog and they persevered him very well... Great Effort!

Great dog this.

I like to find out what peoples opinions are on the dog that came 2nd. There must be different rules for different tracks.

In Auckland you run the risk of being put out when you flick an ear. 

A small animal, Yea right!

Did you not watch race 2 on Sunday? Both the 1 and the 9 had to go.And yeah I backed the 9 at 18s ff should have won for fun.

Great dog this.

I like to find out what peoples opinions are on the dog that came 2nd. There must be different rules for different tracks.

That was an absolute joke today with Red Moova Hoover getting away with what he did, an absolute farce!

He looked to the inside of the track, straightened his head then turned to the outside of the track then got going again when passed, must of been small animals everywhere to put him off....yeah right!

But then again when it comes to the decisions the stipes make at  Manawatu and Wanganui sometimes then anything goes!!

That was an absolute joke today with Red Moova Hoover getting away with what he did, an absolute farce!

He looked to the inside of the track, straightened his head then turned to the outside of the track then got going again when passed, must of been small animals everywhere to put him off....yeah right!

But then again when it comes to the decisions the stipes make at  Manawatu and Wanganui sometimes then anything goes!!

Hold on Luke, this is a problem that other countries have experienced with greyhound racing. In fact Ireland for many years have noticed races where leading greyhounds have been distracted by small things moving on the  verges of the track.

After lengthy investigations they found it was little green men hiding under the clover leaves called leprechauns.

Great dog this.

I'm no small game expert  but   do your stipes have any say about dogs behaviour after the winning line ?. On  looking at replays that rabbit looker is a real nuisance to other dogs and hassles the shit out of dogs that beat him..

..i watched that., i had a punt on the dog he defeated..as it had a focused lunge about it in the preamble and millings.[strong subtle runs his last two..too]

they ran along a bit and the old Father LOWE had too much will and extension to prevail himself :)

EnJoyed that Race!

Yeah, I wondered that too mate. He's one of those rare dogs who has got a good record from every draw. I applied for that 'form guide comments' job once but they didn't want to know. Sure I could do a better job though Scott Guthrie who does the South Island form is good.