RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pete

Sea Moon

Look it's just an opinion but Sea Moon came from behind with a large weight and I reckon the horse on the inside of the three contributed to the buffeting,

Whatever you think he had momentum and there was no way in a miilion years that the "winner" would actually have won.

Having said that I reckon Sea Moon looks ordinary, Training? Or should we wait till the first Tuesday?

pete, williams IMHO has been riding like a cowboy lately....

it was only a matter of time.

Hey Pogo are you referring to Craig Williams as a cowboy, you can't blame Williams today because Brett Prebble rode Sea Moon.

A 50/50 call. Could have gone either way. Saw Gerard Peterson (GG Racing) on Sat nite but didn't get a chance to ask him about his protest win. No doubt he's been on the receiving end the other way. Personally, I thought that it should have been dismissed. But then again, Glen Boss really did (in my opinion) make it look worse than what it was. Knowing Sea Moon had him, I reckon he played for the protest win.

RVL Stipes Report on the incident

"Correct weight was delayed when G Boss rider of Araldo (GB), second passed the post, lodged an objection against Sea Moon (GB), first passed the post, alleging interference over the final 100m.  On the evidence it was established that five strides from the winning post Sea Moon (GB) shifted in and made contact with Araldo (GB) which became unbalanced.  Stewards were of the view that if this interference had not occurred, Araldo (GB) would have finished in front of Sea Moon (GB), given the margin of a nose and therefore the objection was upheld and the placings were amended as follows: First place - Araldo (GB), second place - Sea Moon (GB) and third place - Gotta Take Care and correct weight was declared."

Horse gets relegated but B Prebble not charged- unusual in itself.