RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Horse Stopper

One eyed sheep shaggers beaten?????.........

What is going on with NZ rugby???

First Tasman now Southland. :eek:

Easy answer. Those with a passion for the game defeating those for who provincial rugby has all become a bit "Ho Hum". Were there any Cantab supporters at Lancaster Park last night? I didn't see or hear many.

Easy answer. Those with a passion for the game defeating those for who provincial rugby has all become a bit "Ho Hum". Were there any Cantab supporters at Lancaster Park last night? I didn't see or hear many.

I think the commentator referred to 10,500 being there.

Not sure how accurate that is - my hearing (blasted right through the game by that music, grrr) or the commentator's maths...

Good work by Sky, though, on focussing on the passion of the Southlanders who did turn up!

I guess, o darn, that tonight's News will feature full-frontals of Mayor Tim's gleaming teeth. Wear your sunglasses, folks!

:D

Good on the Southerners for making the journey up to support the Stags. :y:

I think the commentator referred to 10,500 being there.

Not sure how accurate that is - my hearing (blasted right through the game by that music, grrr) or the commentator's maths...

Good work by Sky, though, on focussing on the passion of the Southlanders who did turn up!

I guess, o darn, that tonight's News will feature full-frontals of Mayor Tim's gleaming teeth. Wear your sunglasses, folks!

:D

Mayor Tim is in Mongolia!

By all accounts there were about 4 to 5000 at the airport when the plane arrived today on an absolute peril of a day.

Game was not flash but those last 10 mins were absolutely gripping.

You know the best thing about the result is that Southland have probaly stopped both Waikato and Auckland making the semis...oh dear how sad but never mind.

EXACTLY!!!! But hey the NZRFU are about to dish 4 similar unions and think they are doing whats right for the game! Go figure.

Watching Re-Union the other night Steve Tew said overall crowd numbers are down on last year

From the games I have watched Wellington, Harbour, Auckland and Canterbury would be the teams who's crowd numbers have dropped the most I reckon

Great stuff Southland....

Watching Re-Union the other night Steve Tew said overall crowd numbers are down on last year

From the games I have watched Wellington, Harbour, Auckland and Canterbury would be the teams who's crowd numbers have dropped the most I reckon

Great stuff Southland....

Wellington are definitely down, Gl. Canterbury and Auckland being down can be attributed to both their grounds being done up. Harbour? Well, who'd want to watch them - they used to be a razzle dazzle mob but these days the only dazzle comes when the TV lights hit Jeff Wilson's bald bonce!

There's some nice stadiums out in the provinces now - the Napier one (is it still McLean Park?) looks great and virtually demands locals go visit, the one in Whangarei (with the far stand being built right on the touchline - as rugby grandstands should be) and one of the Bay of Plenty ones too...