RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gary1

Dixie Lee

I'm hoping you are entirely genuine in your post Gary and not looking for a bite?????

You don't want us to start dragging up the Aussie imports (Another Gale/Hi Fi Allegro/Little Mother et al) that have "won more"/' won over more ground' ..... or are you really congratulating the NZ Breeding Industry?

Genuine questions........ Look out Bright Star.......But well done Dixie Lee.

I'm hoping you are entirely genuine in your post Gary and not looking for a bite?????

You don't want us to start dragging up the Aussie imports (Another Gale/Hi Fi Allegro/Little Mother et al) that have "won more"/' won over more ground' ..... or are you really congratulating the NZ Breeding Industry?

I think your the one bringing it up you seem to be a little bit sceptical I actually don't mind rosemary had the chance to meet her in aust a lovely person

I could add did any of them win over 40 races in sprints at addington and did hi fibreak 17 just a question and my initial point was nz bred in which rosemary seems to encourage

Hifi is shared track record holder at auckland with an 18:02; along with another gale and mercy I believe.

I also think that gale still holds thr track record at addington .16:84 is it. Not too sure.

Hifi is shared track record holder at auckland with an 18:02; along with another gale and mercy I believe.

I also think that gale still holds thr track record at addington .16:84 is it. Not too sure.

correct but lets not get off track  the thread is about Dixie lee

I could add did any of them win over 40 races in sprints at addington and did hi fibreak 17 just a question and my initial point was nz bred in which rosemary seems to encourage

Like I said genuine question.... If NZ bred is the theme then she has a little way to go to catch Winsome Opawa or Matanuska and as Johnny Be Goode would say.... they ain't squibs. :)  

Like I said genuine question.... If NZ bred is the theme then she has a little way to go to catch Winsome Opawa or Matanuska and as Johnny Be Goode would say.... they ain't squibs. :)  

thank u mr  r for your comments but this thread is about Dixie lee even though you are trying to rail road it keep on track hey

now mr r let me ask u a question if two aussie people  husband and wife  were holidaying in nz and the wife was pregnant  and by some stroke of bad luck they missed their plane and the wife went into labor and had the baby at the airport yes we could say that the child was born or bred if you like in nz but that doesn't make it a kiwi  does it although in your eyes you seem willing to accept anything as kiwi

Gary, yes the shotput champ has somewhat thrown the rock on the railroads, but guess what, its quite often what you do on others thread. See, its annoying. So maybe it make you less likely to do it in the future.

and also,

well done to rosemary and the team, a great achievement

Gary, yes the shotput champ has somewhat thrown the rock on the railroads, but guess what, its quite often what you do on others thread. See, its annoying. So maybe it make you less likely to do it in the future.

and also,

actually mmmb I don't mind at all  

and also,

I didn't know Valerie adams was involved in greyhounds