RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

dirty filthy 'evil' WHALE slaughter

:mad: . .i've actually had a nauseatious disturbed 'Gutsfull'..of this disgrace...,

..these are Not bloody fishes!...they're Mammals..our akindred., . .they suckle their young [from marine copulation]..then usher them preciously as we do..and Have-to., they have precise language...hierachy and Communion.,...all as We have'n'do.

These warm blooded Sea lords crimeless and underpinning for the thermoclinic echelons as the 'kingdom'...are a filthy damnation on our earthly tenancy for the priority of murder we relentlessly allow to be committed on them...everdwindling....descending in a beheld lore of genre sorrow., and 'fuming' on man.....meant to be their cohorts at least., cohabitatively their harmonic equall :mad:

..you international tories..have it ALL on your hands., . .go fish for marine protein..but piss off with your daily Homocide "evil cowards"

:mad:signed., old fisherman..and human bloke, Hedley

[i talked to Dolphins..Often!, for 20yrs]:|

:mad: . .i've actually had a nauseatious disturbed 'Gutsfull'..of this disgrace...,

..these are Not bloody fishes!...they're Mammals..our akindred., . .they suckle their young [from marine copulation]..then usher them preciously as we do..and Have-to., they have precise language...hierachy and Communion.,...all as We have'n'do.

These warm blooded Sea lords crimeless and underpinning for the thermoclinic echelons as the 'kingdom'...are a filthy damnation on our earthly tenancy for the priority of murder we relentlessly allow to be committed on them...everdwindling....descending in a beheld lore of genre sorrow., and 'fuming' on man.....meant to be their cohorts at least., cohabitatively their harmonic equall :mad:

..you international tories..have it ALL on your hands., . .go fish for marine protein..but piss off with your daily Homocide "evil cowards"

:mad:signed., old fisherman..and human bloke, Hedley

[i talked to Dolphins..Often!, for 20yrs]:|

oh nice do you eat pigs Hedley.or do you eat chickens Hedley?Or do you eat cows?Do you drink milk.Do you eat fish?

oh nice do you eat pigs Hedley.or do you eat chickens Hedley?Or do you eat cows?Do you drink milk.Do you eat fish?

Oh nice, Razor Sharp. Do you shoot lions and tigers and kiwi and orangutans?

Grow up - whales are not part of our natural food chain. The domesticated farm animals and school fish you mention are.

Not condoning the killing of whales, (an obscene practice) however how many New Zealand "human blokes" go out in the bush to shoot a stag,pig or goat ,just for "the fun" ? Hunting for fun/sport is also an obscene practice.

Flawed arguement Razor.

I see on a sports thread that you are pretty up with the "NZ culture" for an Aussie:)

[been busy on body since dawn., just got 'in']

..you Know from where i'm coming :y:

no humane 'quick death' for Them!...just One big Freak-out...with the hideous sonar wailings of terror and beg., pointless due to the killer's mights and elite prevails

..want an analogy Razorman :| . . .here's yours.,

..day off., you're taking family time today...begining with a 'waddle-off' down to the local dairy., . .partway there..your family group of wife and four chillens...are suddenly 'sprung upon in surprise' by people-killers...for Food!..and they slay out a terrorising slow-death proccess notoriously, as this has been randomly happening awhile now..and the stories spread like wildfire.,

..they've Split the grouping...as is always their first 'penetration'...singled out the lone target...and as you gasp "oh no not Us"...in go the matadorial bleeding javelins..to the torso of your daughter...and the vocal terror sears your heart.,...that's just the first 'screamphony...of the evil symphony you can do NOTHING about...but watch and be listened unto it....[You finish it of in your Dreams Ozzie bloke., if you can Keep it a dream and not a nightmare!..that you Will 'awaken' from....Unlike the live performance of No Choice given the WHALES and your daughter] :|

:flower:field of them:flower:

[:beer:Thanks RobertAr., you :y:Had to]

..slaughter-for-food of whales...has worldly maritime histories that had a frontiersmanship-of-mandate about the whole period-set practice.,...the period a coincidence of a number of things you'll all think of 'after-post'...and 'big players' of course..were Our NZ histories of 'the whalings'...and so Now i believe . .as the onforth generations From "whaling"...it is Us K I W I S..with an extra charge of obligation to have 'innersphere empathy' on behalf of these hapless magnificences...."listen 'ere!" the Whales and Dolphins are an undersea society., nothing Less! . .and a whole bunch more besides!...as i said., their own Language, Hierachy and Communion..of an intellect no scientist has yet gotten the dynamic handle of I'll tellya!

Dolphins we've gotten close to over a dozen decades now., but we have the blinkered temerity to blind-eye the other part of the mammal society..and just violently murder them...all the evil theatrics and stages included.

[and i hear the question coming.."if it was painless and 'humane'..would it 'sit-O.K.' with you then:|? "]..(:mad: "..nnNNN:|E!"..re-read Both posts then slap each face-cheek) :)

:|

Probably going to ruffle a few feathers here but MOST Asian countries dont give a toss about conservation,preservation, and enviromental issues....if its there they will take it to the absolute max.....if its there they will pollute it to the absolute max,....if its there they will destroy it to the absolute max. etc etc

We are living in reasonably good times at the moment but i dont really think i would want to be here in say 100years time.

flawed argument?i think you guys are flawed.Did u know that cows are sacred in india?And we eat them!

We also hhook fish by its mouth with a sharp hook and then rip it out and throw it back.We also bring up sheep as pets and then kill them.

who is sick it depends on your point of view so dont get all critical of whale killers.We drop lobster into boiling water while they squeel.

get a grip

Oh nice, Razor Sharp. Do you shoot lions and tigers and kiwi and orangutans?

Grow up - whales are not part of our natural food chain. The domesticated farm animals and school fish you mention are.

wow thats big coming from someone who works as a poor TAB operator u seem like u on a high horse

tell u what how bout u grow up and dont eat animals full stop.

Probably going to ruffle a few feathers here but MOST Asian countries dont give a toss about conservation,preservation, and enviromental issues....if its there they will take it to the absolute max.....if its there they will pollute it to the absolute max,....if its there they will destroy it to the absolute max. etc etc

We are living in reasonably good times at the moment but i dont really think i would want to be here in say 100years time.

ITS ONLY A MATTER OF LAW certainly not PRINCIPLE!

sorry but they are a food source for different cultures, at least they can do it in a sustainable fashion.

1000 whales per annum from stock of 500,000 was the number I read.

Find it all quite ironic that kiwi's complain about this when our own country almost drove the hoki and orange roughy species to extinction, at one stage we hunted/fished over 98% of the total orange roughy stock.

At least all of the whale gets used, most of the fish we catch is discarded minus the fillets!

..as planet-rulers, what's sacred or sacrosanct...and the sacred cow for example..is only sacred to a one-culture of peoples., not the whole 'landlordship' of being an international citizen..who's 'greater being' Charge must be that to've Pacted already, Well before now, Not to slaughter the smartest society..beLow the tideline., or more correctly, "the innersphere", these akindred usherer Mammals., they 'down-there'...and We up Here., the two realms.

...their caretaker usherman'sships of the innersphere...need cover Huge roaming interacting volumes of seas...little lesser in mass area than our own Atmosphere!

;)neDAY!...we'n'whales will freely 'converse'...starting with discernable communique'...then eventually 'breakthrough' as it were., that's if we don't murder them off for money., they're Not 'vital food' at all., more like elite..with suitable commercial consumerism for the 'rest' of the whale[blubbers]

..Crayfish do Not squeel from a persona., the noise they make has tacit similarity to those sounds a human or pained animal makes., it's an audio mimic that the gullible human emotion mistakes., That occuring from the malicious media Peddling the rubbish.

Crayfish...as do the other fishes, Feel no pain as such., a live Cray into hot water deflexes a contraction of it's own muscularship., they Have no pain reception!...only genus instinct., Not of an emotional origin.,

..Same for the hooked fishes scenario., the same Medias...have peddled That crap too in the last 15yrs or so., the 'new age' :rolleyes:[which has a Very specific nefarious design..don't worry about that if you aren't already aware of that etc]

..i've fished recreationally since a young 'kid'...'always' scored ;) . .fished commercially extensively., ..near everything you can think of., top boats or ventures too., many are family you understand;)

Agree with you mate...there won't be any periwinkles left on Auckland beaches in 10yrs let alone 100.

:D . .good chest exercise just then Memphis!...Aah beaut

..earmuffs allround though., imagine the frenetic shrill vanacular terror wails., what an ironic pandemonium That'd be.,...Haah:rolleyes:

..when i was 'Bluefining'[TUNA],..sometimes we would be gutting and dressing a fish for deep freezing onto the Daniel Solander[a mother Freezer ship..all us smaller orthodox vessells would 'fish onto']...whilst adjacent to 'dirty-big' JAP Trawlers..towing 'their lanes' etc.,

...we'd take out the pumping-pulsing Heart of the Bluefin...cruise steaming in alongside their trawling speed...and 'Hiff' the Heart up into the many handed awaiting Catch-for-the-catch..Jappy Deckies...all vociferously salivating the thought of sliced slithers of Bluefin heart..wiggling down their throats still pulsing :eek: . . .within Seconds! a very sharp thin blade will be produced, and the slicing begins..and they devour it Soon...ecstatic and all "Ooohin'n'Aahrin" in a group noise :eek:

..like that BLUEBIRD Chip adv. on th'Tele goes!, . . "there's j'st Somethin not quite right about them there JAPPIES" . . .and near thirty years Later..this Still's th'case :rolleyes:

..li'l' buggars wouldn't Stop for two weeks despite WWII's ending!, the "FatBoy" 'Thunderclap Neuman' ...seems equivolent needed Quell in retrospect:tcheek: . . .well not really of course[Quell a bad choice of adjective:(]

i tell u now i'd eat u for breakfast

Keyboard warrior, moi? LoL, idiot. Feel free to introduce yourself, any time. I promise I won't wet my pants, even if you're a gorilla.

Keyboard warrior, moi? LoL, idiot. Feel free to introduce yourself, any time. I promise I won't wet my pants, even if you're a gorilla.

Stick to the topic dc7.its about whales not gorillas and i see you have the face of a gorilla.

Now about killing whales u guys lose the plot we kill cows and Indians hink cows are sacred so do they come here and protest like u goody goods do?

Stick to the topic dc7.its about whales not gorillas and i see you have the face of a gorilla.

Now about killing whales u guys lose the plot we kill cows and Indians hink cows are sacred so do they come here and protest like u goody goods do?

I'm at Alex Park tonight- come and see me.