RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

The G G O A

It didnt seem like there was much talk about league being better than rugby until Catman popped up in about 10 different threads all leading to the same point?

Or did I not view someones post that started it? Because Pogo's threads were ancient until now.

It didnt seem like there was much talk about league being better than rugby until Catman popped up in about 10 different threads all leading to the same point?

Or did I not view someones post that started it? Because Pogo's threads were ancient until now.

A memory like a sieve.

How old are you?

Or did I not view someones post that started it? .

And yet you still carry on spouting off.

Do you think I just woke up one morning a few days ago and thought "I'm gunna give it to these Leaguies today for no reason at all"?

So stop debating about Union vs League

The GGOA was on television at 2 this morning. Sure It's not NZ's national game however Football is and always will be internationally The GGOA.

Put into perspective the All Whites drawing with the team ranked #5 in the world (and defending Champions) is the equivalent of Zambia drawing with Ireland in Rugby Union.

However passion is great so continue debating about whether League or Union is the GGOA, I love both and loved The S.O.O on Wednesday and The AB's win on Saturday ....however fact is which Sport is The GGOA is no contest...

FOOTBALL

Jezza

what did i say the truth and say what hurts you?i say again whats wrong with a few drinks?Leagu can drink u guys under table anyday.Want a boat race?

Oh dear:e:

Razor = typical Leaguie

Oh dear:e:

Razor = typical Leaguie

Just set the alarm and get up at 2 tomorrow morning and watch NZ compete in the GGOA and maybe even do the unthinkable and get to the last 16 of a World Cup....

I am not overly confident but I really hope we do... as we will be hard pressed to even qualify again...so making the last 16 would definitely be a once in a lifetime event.... A BIT LIKE WATCHING THE ALL BLACKS WIN THE WORLD CUP :mad:

Jezza