RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

The G G O A

Rugby Union...the Greatest Game of All...

so obvious for all to see.Compared to....umm..League??

Hahahaaaa

The game for Gangbangers,Rapists and Racists?That game?RUGBY LEAGUE?Hahahaa

And the showcase of league,the State of Origin.What a JOKE.Total domination by one team.Whats next?Inviting in Victoria to create a Tri series?hahahaa.

NO International game whatsoever.In fact,simply NO GAME

League = Joke

Suck it up

NO International game whatsoever.In fact,simply NO GAME

League = Joke

Suck it up

lol

LEAGUE:

3 international teams

AUS -ranked #1

NZ - world cup holders

ENG - finalists of tri nations

REST = DOG TUCKER

RUGBY:

3 international teams

NZ -ranked #1

SA - world cup holders

AU - solid team without threatening too much

REST = DOG TUCKER

seems FAIRLY similiar

lol

LEAGUE:

3 international teams

AUS -ranked #1

NZ - world cup holders

REST = DOG TUCKER

RUGBY:

3 international teams

NZ -ranked #1

SA - world cup holders

REST = DOG TUCKER

seems FAIRLY similiar

Is it SIMILAR or FAIRLY similar?

Are you honestly trying to say that League has an International game compared to Union?

Hahaha keep digging ...

lol

LEAGUE:

3 international teams

AUS -ranked #1

NZ - world cup holders

REST = DOG TUCKER

RUGBY:

3 international teams

NZ -ranked #1

SA - world cup holders

REST = DOG TUCKER

seems FAIRLY similiar

Ok ok,I've calmed down just a little,so I'll tear you to pieces really slowly,ok?

I've been searching for ALL the International Rugby League games played so far this year,and all I have come up with is England beating France 60-6 last weekend and of course the ANZAC test.

None anywhere.Can you advise as to what games I have been missing?

As for the Rugby Union Internationals,from the beginning of the year we had the 6 Nations involving Wales,Ireland,Scotland,England,Italy and France.

The Churchill Cup is being played now in Denver between the USA,Canada,England 'A',France 'A',Uruguay and Russia.

The Pacific Nations cup is currently being played between Tonga,Samoa,Fiji and Japan.

The last 2 weeks have seen Wales v South Africa,Scotland v Argentina,England v Australia,Ireland v NZ,France v S.A,Fiji v Aus...

And lets not even start on the matches already played this year in qualifiers for next years Rugby WC!

Including Hong Kong,Korea,Kazakhstan,Arabian Gulf,Czech Republic,Belgium,Ukraine,Poland,Moldova,

Lithuania,Georgia,Germany,Portugal,Spain

and Romania...!!!

I rest my case.

Next..

Ok ok,I've calmed down just a little,so I'll tear you to pieces really slowly,ok?

I've been searching for ALL the International Rugby League games played so far this year,and all I have come up with is England beating France 60-6 last weekend and of course the ANZAC test.

As for the Rugby Union Internationals,from the beginning of the year we had the 6 Nations involving Wales,Ireland,Scotland,England,Italy and France.

The Churchill Cup is being played now in Denver between the USA,Canada,England 'A',France 'A',Uruguay and Russia.

The Pacific Nations cup is currently being played between Tonga,Samoa,Fiji and Japan.

The last 2 weeks have seen Wales v South Africa,Scotland v Argentina,England v Australia,Ireland v NZ,France v S.A,Fiji v Aus...

And lets not even start on the matches already played this year in qualifiers for next years Rugby WC!

Including Hong Kong,Korea,Kazakhstan,Arabian Gulf,Czech Republic,Belgium,Ukraine,Poland,Moldova,

and Romania...!!!

I rest my case.

Next..

Rugby is not an International Sport compared to Football.....It is a lot closer to League...

Football = The GGOA

Tear that to Pieces :D

Jezza

and Romania...!!!

Listing a whole bunch of teams playing rugby doesnt quite state what brad was saying Catty..

A whole bunch play league too, but are they competitive?... No.

Duh! INTERNATIONAL rugby boy.Did I list the Ponsonby under 9s?

Now give me some FACTS.You side with Bradez on this International debate then supply some FACTS of International League games played this year.I supplied some Union Internationals,I suggest you try and do the same...if you can :rolleyes:

and Romania...!!!

Yep,hard to stomach aye Pogo.

Your game = crap

My game = Greatest game of all

Suck it up son..

NZ U20s play South Africa in the semi-finals of the Under 20s Rugby Union World Cup.Great stuff lads

Now,I've been searching everywhere for the similar League version and how our NZ U20s Rugby League side went...and...I cant see anywhere where there is a Junior League World Cup...

Thats strange?Anyone?

Yep,hard to stomach aye Pogo.

Your game = crap

My game = Greatest game of all

Suck it up son..

LMFAO

"Your" game, the one with all the short fat fellows falling over ad nauseam with 47 repacked scums per game hahahahahahahahaha the one where they kick the bejesus out of the ball at every opportunity.....

LMFAO

Suck it up Cartman, Suck it indeed......

Yawnion......

LMFAO

"Your" game, the one with all the short fat fellows falling over ad nauseam with 47 repacked scums per game hahahahahahahahaha the one where they kick the bejesus out of the ball at every opportunity.....

LMFAO

Suck it up Cartman, Suck it indeed......

Yawnion......

LMFAO

"Your" game,the one with 5 hit ups,a kick,a tackle,a stabbing a rape and a racist rant.hahahahahahaaaaa the one where they walk into a tackle then get up with their hands on their hips...

LMFAO

Suck it up Hughsey..

LMFAO

"Your" game,the one with 5 hit ups,a kick,a tackle,a stabbing a rape and a racist rant.hahahahahahaaaaa the one where they walk into a tackle then get up with their hands on their hips...

LMFAO

Suck it up Hughsey..

As i said Eric , stay off the drink son.

At least no handbags or mascara was used.

Sonny boy,spouting off at the mouth then hitting submit before really thinking hard about what you said.

Show me one other player that has Mascara apart from Nonu the freak and I'll show you 2 League wifebeaters.Bird and Latu off the top of my head.Go on Boy,just name me one other Union player that wears Mascara.

For every other Union player that uses a handbag I'll show you a League player that craps in Hotels.Name me one other Union player Boy.

This thread is about the GAME and once again you show your age,sticking your nose into threads and offering very poor one liners.

Showing your true colours now aye?

poor old puss puss are you that worried about the gay game you have to slag league,go try win a world cup,is namibia still in ?

Did you mention Gay Ian Roberts?

and Romania...!!!

I rest my case.

Next..

Come on Hughsey,where yah been all day?Flatout googling?Trying to find out if League has had more than 2,thats right,TWO Internationals this year.

Its a joke aye?

Come in Hughsey...heeellllooooooooo

Sonny boy,spouting off at the mouth then hitting submit before really thinking hard about what you said.

Show me one other player that has Mascara apart from Nonu the freak and I'll show you 2 League wifebeaters.Bird and Latu off the top of my head.Go on Boy,just name me one other Union player that wears Mascara.

For every other Union player that uses a handbag I'll show you a League player that craps in Hotels.Name me one other Union player Boy.

This thread is about the GAME and once again you show your age,sticking your nose into threads and offering very poor one liners.

Showing your true colours now aye?

A hint of anger? Looking for a cat fight?? Chhhiiiipp! :D Hilarious to read :D Cheer up Felix :D

Come on Hughsey,where yah been all day?Flatout googling?Trying to find out if League has had more than 2,thats right,TWO Internationals this year.

Its a joke aye?

Come in Hughsey...heeellllooooooooo

LMAO @ Eric Cartman.

Attempting to defend the indefensible again.....

Stay off the drink Eric , you are as boring as the game you love chump.

The greatest game of all !

Rugby League.

Clearly evident after 2 rounds of NRL just how good this game is......

Wests Tigers, Parramatta, Jarrod Hayne, The Green Machine, Manu Vatuvei , Paul Gallen, etc etc ....

How good is it?

No fat , vertically challenged, snail like tattooed kegs on legs, no kicking the bejesus out of the Steeden, no one running horizontal to terra firma, and NO repacked ad nauseum scrums......

Yes, it's clear .

Rugby League > Yawnion x 1,000,000.

The late , great super coach Vince Villa was 100% correct at the SCG in 1970 when he made that comment, " Rugby League the GGOA "

Here it is folks,the threadstarter.Have a good read of it.

The poster would have bowled on in here like the typical League bully,probably wearing sunglasses and a beanie too.

Chest puffed out knowing his intellectually challenged mates will be backing him up...in much the same way that the gangs of NZ such as Black Power and the Mongrel Mob operate.

He would expect that there would be no reply,as his intimadatory tactics would have paid off.

Instead a Union person stands up to him.He cries foul and in typical bully fashion runs off.

He spouts off at the mouth without having a brain.Fair enough if he sticks to his topic that League is the greatest game of all.Fair enough I say,each to their own.

But instead of leaving it there folks,this clown incites a fight,thinking his sunglasses and beanie and gangster tactics would scare me.He states....

"No fat , vertically challenged, snail like tattooed kegs on legs, no kicking the bejesus out of the Steeden, no one running horizontal to terra firma, and NO repacked ad nauseum scrums......

Yes, it's clear .

Rugby League > Yawnion x 1,000,000."

What does this poster expect folks?Us Union people to lie down?Hahahaha NEVER.

Bring it on Hughsey because right now you are getting an arsespanking well and truly,and you deserve it.The bait was laid by you.Happy?

Hahahaha its a great day...

The poster would have bowled on in here like the typical League bully,probably wearing sunglasses and a beanie too.

Chest puffed out knowing his intellectually challenged mates will be backing him up...in much the same way that the gangs of NZ such as Black Power and the Mongrel Mob operate.

He would expect that there would be no reply,as his intimadatory tactics would have paid off.

Instead a Union person stands up to him.He cries foul and in typical bully fashion runs off.

He spouts off at the mouth without having a brain.Fair enough if he sticks to his topic that League is the greatest game of all.Fair enough I say,each to their own.

But instead of leaving it there folks,this clown incites a fight,thinking his sunglasses and beanie and gangster tactics would scare me.He states....

"No fat , vertically challenged, snail like tattooed kegs on legs, no kicking the bejesus out of the Steeden, no one running horizontal to terra firma, and NO repacked ad nauseum scrums......

Yes, it's clear .

Bring it on Hughsey because right now you are getting an arsespanking well and truly,and you deserve it.The bait was laid by you.Happy?

Good game of union last night, headed slightly by the solid game of league in Panthers v Broncos.

Chhhiiiiipppp. :)

Yes, it's clear .

It certainly is a geat day Cartman.

I don't wear beanies or sunnies mate , unlike your mates.

Any unbiased viewer knows which game provides the best entertainment.

Tough for you to accept as it is.

If you would like i'll keep a score of the amount of collapsed scrums and kicks in general play and the amount of time the ball is in play for you the next game i have the misfortune to watch your game, it won't make good reading , nor will this BUT stay off the drink and you may gain some objectivity, although i doubt it.....

HERE'S a message the Bledisloe Cup stars may not want to hear, but it has to be said. So bring it in tight. As you blokes know better than anyone, tonight's match at Homebush Bay - the annual clash of the best warriors of our tribes - is important. At its best it has provided extraordinary sporting theatre and warmed the cockles of our national souls.

What you may not know, however, inside the cocoon that teams go into before big matches, is the rising damp of disillusionment that is eating at our passion for elite rugby.

We have had a gutful of watching marathon kick-fests, of seeing captains toss the ball to goal-kickers when arcane penalties are awarded 53 metres out. Of watching for two excruciating minutes the deadly dull vision of one bloke lining up and kicking the pig-skin while 29 blokes stand around, no doubt as bored as we are. And doing it all game - again and again and again.

In general play we no longer want to see two tactics - the "up" and the "under". We despair when teams take kicking tips from the Swans. This season there has been more wretched kicking than ever. It is getting to the point where even hard-core fans are turning their cauliflower ears and puffy eyes away in disgust.

But, say what? You players are professionals who play as ruthlessly as possible to win - everything else can go to hell?

That would be fine, 'cept we are the paying public who ultimately provide your wages. If the disillusionment continues, that is exactly where the game will go.

Yes, we know the Springboks have made an art form of winning in this way. But that's the point. The Wallabies and All Blacks are better than that! In bursts this year, you've turned on scintillating running rugby that has thrilled us for minutes at a time. You're capable of playing a Match for the Ages, with stories we will tell and retell as the days grow cold and we grow old. Like it used to be

It certainly is a geat day Cartman.

I don't wear beanies or sunnies mate , unlike your mates.

Any unbiased viewer knows which game provides the best entertainment.

Tough for you to accept as it is.

If you would like i'll keep a score of the amount of collapsed scrums and kicks in general play and the amount of time the ball is in play for you the next game i have the misfortune to watch your game, it won't make good reading , nor will this BUT stay off the drink and you may gain some objectivity, although i doubt it.....

HERE'S a message the Bledisloe Cup stars may not want to hear, but it has to be said. So bring it in tight. As you blokes know better than anyone, tonight's match at Homebush Bay - the annual clash of the best warriors of our tribes - is important. At its best it has provided extraordinary sporting theatre and warmed the cockles of our national souls.

What you may not know, however, inside the cocoon that teams go into before big matches, is the rising damp of disillusionment that is eating at our passion for elite rugby.

We have had a gutful of watching marathon kick-fests, of seeing captains toss the ball to goal-kickers when arcane penalties are awarded 53 metres out. Of watching for two excruciating minutes the deadly dull vision of one bloke lining up and kicking the pig-skin while 29 blokes stand around, no doubt as bored as we are. And doing it all game - again and again and again.

In general play we no longer want to see two tactics - the "up" and the "under". We despair when teams take kicking tips from the Swans. This season there has been more wretched kicking than ever. It is getting to the point where even hard-core fans are turning their cauliflower ears and puffy eyes away in disgust.

But, say what? You players are professionals who play as ruthlessly as possible to win - everything else can go to hell?

That would be fine, 'cept we are the paying public who ultimately provide your wages. If the disillusionment continues, that is exactly where the game will go.

Yes, we know the Springboks have made an art form of winning in this way. But that's the point. The Wallabies and All Blacks are better than that! In bursts this year, you've turned on scintillating running rugby that has thrilled us for minutes at a time. You're capable of playing a Match for the Ages, with stories we will tell and retell as the days grow cold and we grow old. Like it used to be