RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

The G G O A

Where are those so called experts who said the Warriors were wooden spoon material now?

I was at the game, and boy what an atmosphere, about 10,000 of us there cheering the Warriors on, the chant Warriors Warriors, going around the stadium was amazing.

And well done to Maloney only his 3rd game and a hattrick, unreal, Cleary would be mad to move him from halfback.

I backed Locke to score the last try, had lost my voice by then but was screaming throw the dummy Lockie (not darren lockyer)

Great win and i'm sure all kiwis there will be back next year for another dose!

And I will be checking all bookmakers sites to STILL back the Warriors for the SPOON, hopefully the Rabbits get beat on Monday so I can back them to WIN the premiership.

If i remember last year the Warriors beat Parra in the first game of the season, then went to brookvale beat Manly, drew with Melbourne and got beat by a field goal by St George, and almost ended up with the wooden spoon, could be wrong :rolleyes:

Have enjoyed both games the Warriors have had on this side of the Tasman, a long time to wait until next season to see them again :e:, but hey they might be there come September ;)

bloody multi wreckers.lol

Your not wrong.

They also knocked me out of Sportingbets Last Man Standing.

That will teach me to go against my team

Broncos were awful, as were the Raiders last night, it says a bit for teams coming of Monday night football.

And I will be checking all bookmakers sites to STILL back the Warriors for the SPOON, hopefully the Rabbits get beat on Monday so I can back them to WIN the premiership.

Say goodbye to your money then. Can't see the Warriors being in the bottom 4 of the table the way they are playing so far this season. The offload is back in fashion, rather than that tripe offence they showed us last year.

Just chuck your dosh on the Knights for the spoon. Few more druggies to be flushed out of Newcastle yet.

VC are you saying you want to back Thouth Thydney to win the comp in 2010 ?

Just getting set Pogo, i only backed 2 teams at the start of the season. i'm all set with the Tigers and the Dragons.

Souths have the team to make the 8 they will be tremendous value should they lose on Monday, they still have Michael Crocker and Ben Ross to come back into their squad.

I hadn't backed the Warriors for the spoon as they were to short, should be tremendous value now.

Need to get set with the Storm sometime in the season, they are a complete outfit

Just getting set Pogo, i only backed 2 teams at the start of the season. i'm all set with the Tigers and the Dragons.

Souths have the team to make the 8 they will be tremendous value should they lose on Monday, they still have Michael Crocker and Ben Ross to come back into their squad.

I hadn't backed the Warriors for the spoon as they were to short, should be tremendous value now.

Need to get set with the Storm sometime in the season, they are a complete outfit

I understand the contrarian logic, BUT with a muppet like Sandow at half back you may as well back a Kiwi 2yo in the Slipper.

Ben Ross is the biggest myth in the NRL

I'll give you a report on Rusty's Petrol Sniffers after tomorrow's nights game, my money is on yet another stitch up of Cronulla Sutherland by B Suttor.

Pogo Brett Suttor is a St George man, so no surprises there.

Tim Smith is a great buy, he is in the same mould as Todd Carney.

Sandow needs to take the line on, lose the orange boots lose his attitude and play football.

Still waiting for Burgess to stamp his authority, I reckon Gareth Ellis has his measure at the moment.

None of your "mates" on here seem to agree.....

When cheerleading on ESPN OUTRATES Bullrush it's clear what a BOREFEST League/Bullrush really is.

Suck it up Hughsey.

None of your "mates" on here seem to agree.....

When cheerleading on ESPN OUTRATES Bullrush it's clear what a BOREFEST League/Bullrush really is.

Suck it up Hughsey.

How far can your credibility decline Cartman ?

Viewers swicthing off in droves , your mates deserting you, fat blokes still collapsing in a heap....

AND ...now the Warriors playing decent footy.

Suck it up Eric.

How far can your credibility decline Cartman ?

Viewers swicthing off in droves , your mates deserting you, fat blokes still collapsing in a heap....

AND ...now the Warriors playing decent footy.

Suck it up Eric.

.....another game like today ???

There is no league played within 300 miles of where I live.

As the comments man said " The Broncos are on Toast ".

This wasn't the GGOA , this was the most Remarkable Game of Alltime....RGOA.

32,000 screaming fans , thousands leaving with 10mins to go such was the shock.

And to think I used to coach RPacker and Captain Mannering went to High School around the corner , and there is no league played here.

Tasman.....where Amazing happens !!!!

:D

Outstanding game by the Warriors! An absolute demolition job. Waaaaaaaaaayyyy more entertainment, skill, fitness, and passion than anything the Super 14 served up this weekend. Go the Warriors! :D

Outstanding GAMES.The Highlanders dealing to the Lions,the Blues coming unstuck against the Waratahs,the Chiefs getting beaten by the Brumbies and a last minute loss by the Canes against the Sharks.

NZ TEAMS playing the cream of S.A and Arsetralia.Waaaaaaaayy more entertainment,skill,fitness, and passion than anything the NRL served up this weekend.Go the Blues!:D

How far can your credibility decline Hughsey ?

Viewers swicthing off in droves , your mates deserting you, guys who pooh in hotels still cant count past 6.....

AND ...now the Super 14 heats up...

Suck it up Hughsey.

Outstanding GAMES.The Highlanders dealing to the Lions,the Blues coming unstuck against the Waratahs,the Chiefs getting beaten by the Brumbies and a last minute loss by the Canes against the Sharks.

NZ TEAMS playing the cream of S.A and Arsetralia.Waaaaaaaayy more entertainment,skill,fitness, and passion than anything the NRL served up this weekend.Go the Blues!:D

Too right - my fav Super 14 team as well :D. Good to see we think alike Cat :D

I can certainly understand why you wish you NEVER participated in this thread Cartman.

Suck it up indeed Eric.

I sense the cracks beginning to appear in you Hughsey and pretty soon you'll be sinking quicker than that yellow Americas Cup boat of yours that is still lying at the bottom of the Hauraki Gulf:D

"We all live in a yellow submarine,a yellow submarine...."

Suck it up Hughsey.

Next...

I sense the cracks beginning to appear in you Hughsey and pretty soon you'll be sinking quicker than that yellow Americas Cup boat of yours that is still lying at the bottom of the Hauraki Gulf:D

"We all live in a yellow submarine,a yellow submarine...."

Suck it up Hughsey.

Next...

I see massive cracks Cartman......

In the clackers of the fat, grossly unfit, horizontal "running" collapsing , tattooed, kegs on legs that parade as Yawnion props.

The leather patch brigade of waikikafatkau should address the situation post haste.

The children of your region should NEVER be exposed to such sights.

Yawnion the borefest, it has a lot to answer for....

Suck it up Eric.

ps Speed Gifted ( obviously named after a GGOA player) will destroy them on Saturday in the BMW ( a car with similar attributes to GGOA players).

Coooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Eric, come on mate, fire up.

I have just got home from an 18hour day at the pickle factory, we are flat out exporting to Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Greenland, Spain, Malta, United Arab Emirates, Mongolia as well as keeping the Aussie boys and girls going in war torn Afghanistan with their daily allowance of PPOA sweet chilli pickles and i check Racecafe (nz) sports forum and you havent made ONE single solitary defensive post in relation to Yawnion nor one detrimental post on the GGOA !!!

Are you ill?

Regards Hughesy.

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamos!

......let sleeping cats lie.

Maybe cat has been called in , yet again , to help sort out our Sevens team.....silver again in Hong Kong you may have seen.

And toppled off the perch.

We all will be so proud to know the Cat when he stands up at the 2016 Olympics with a Gold medal around his neck for NZ.

Currently have 2 billets from Melbourne on a rugby tour .....16-17 yr olds.

After talking families , hobbies etc for an hour one burst out.....Its gonna be hilarious if NZ doesnt win the next World Cup.

Why is that......I asked.

He said there were people in NZ who blabbed off that NZ would win the last WC even with their second or third XV.

So you too know the Cat, I asked !!!

I got my revenge cos the local school put out their top team v these lads who mostly had only played a year or two ....result 95-5.

Easy to see why our Nations are such great mates at Sport !!

:D

funniest post ever

Ronaldingo and Sam Geckovitch are in your neck of the woods now playing.......20/20 .

I hope you are nicer to them......

AAAAAAAAAAANZAC!